Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Is it a coincidence? (Pau, Odom, Bynum)

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    What kind of shit is this?

Haters better quit this thread before they get called out for some of the stupidities said in here.
    I can't believe I miss that LMAO....

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It seems I was right and broke a nerve since you started insulting bro.

I wasn't talking about his teammates, I was talking about Bynum specifically. I don't even talk about no one else in my posts except him, because he was the only one, that due to injuries was limited in games. If you watch the games you would see that he was slower than in 10-11 and the reason Phil took him out. Heck Phil even talk publicly about him once if I remember correctly. If you think Kobe stole his shot attempts I would recommend you to leave ISH please.
    When did I ever say Kobe stole his attempts? All I'm saying about Bynum was he is better than people gave him credit for because he was playing behind two players that were better than him at the time and I understand his health was a factor. But I'm here to simply give credit to Pau who for some reason gets discredited all the time by Laker fans.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    I'm staying out of this argument but in 2009/2010 who was a better big man than Pau and why?
    If you happen to not know then you got an issue. Name me 2. I think that's extremely easy. I mean they are superstars today still... better than Pau still....if you can't name them - well, not worthy telling you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What other superstar lead his team up 3-1 with Smush Parker and Luke Walton starting?

LeBron getting Eric Snow and Larry Hughes to the finals was way more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    When did I ever say Kobe stole his attempts? All I'm saying about Bynum was he is better than people gave him credit for because he was playing behind two players that were better than him at the time and I understand his health was a factor. But I'm here to simply give credit to Pau who for some reason gets discredited all the time by Laker fans.
    Again I am here to discredit Bynum involvement in the championship run

Pau was awesome, though,

THat is why I call him Godsol!

Without Gasol or Odom the Lakers don't win, but exchange Bynum with let's say Dalembert and they still win.

If you happen to not know then you got an issue. Name me 2. I think that's extremely easy. I mean they are superstars today still... better than Pau still....if you can't name them - well, not worthy telling you that.
    Valid argument. Glad to see you took the mature approach with good insight and facts on my question.

Wtf kind of answer is this? You come in here yelling at people to get out because they're stupid and when someone asks you a legit question, you answer by asking another question? gtfo bro you're one of those people that make Laker fans look bad.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Valid argument. Glad to see you took the mature approach with good insight and facts on my question.

That's the proper answer you deserved. You are either into the argument or you're not. IF you claim what the other claims then I'll give you the clear cut 2 names. Then some more that are debatable.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Wtf kind of answer is this? You come in here yelling at people to get out because they're stupid and when someone asks you a legit question, you answer by asking another question? gtfo bro you're one of those people that make Laker fans look bad.
    You're a clown son. A bad troll. Just give up. Some people here gave you too much attention it seems. Go blow off your time with someone's boner.

Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Like this year when people were saying that for the last three games when he was out and then ball movement could not save Dwight and the Lakers against the mightiness of the Spurs.RIIIIIIIIIIGGHT.
    They played just two games with Blake and one game with Meeks who both started that last two games they won in the regular season without Kobe. And Nash played two games on one leg, don' act like it was only Bryant who was missing.

I would love to see Nash, Gasol and Howard healthy next season without Kobe, I guarantee they would have 55+ wins.

I don't think it's a coincidence how Bryant is the only all time great who have bad impact on his teams wins-losses.
    Last edited by Nashty; 05-07-2013 at 10:22 PM.

You're a clown son. A bad troll. Just give up. Some people here gave you too much attention it seems. Go blow off your time with someone's boner.
    Still waiting for that answer bro.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Still waiting for that answer bro.
    I never said I was going to give you one. Last I remember I addressed someone else with that proposition. You're exposed anyhow - more so cause you are troll rather than what you really believe - although hard to say with morons like you. Like I said, jerk off to someone's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashty
    They played just two games with Blake and one game with Meeks who both started that last two games they won in the regular season without Kobe. And Nash played two games on one leg, don' act like it was only Bryant who was missing.

I would love to see Nash, Gasol and Howard healthy next season without Kobe, I guarantee they would have 55+ wins.

I don't think it's a coincidence how Bryant is the only all time great who have bad impact on his teams wins-losses.
    Please, stans like you say the only reason they were 8 to begin with was solely on his shoulders, and now you're giving excuses as to why they lost in the first round?

Double standards yo. Just leave ISH and never come back.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    He played the Suns with MVP Nash, Amar'e and Marion being up 3-1 was overachieving to start of, then he had his best player as Odom put some context in your stupid ranting.

WOW ANOTHER KOBESTAN... Don't know shit... Amare was hurt that year.. In fact the Suns didn't have a player over 6ft 8inches tall for that series vs the Lakers...U

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What other superstar lead his team up 3-1 with Smush Parker and Luke Walton starting?

Wow what a shitty comeback.. Is that all you can come up with? I guess the answer is no.. No other top ten all time player has lost after being up 3-1