Default Definition of Best Player isn't the last player to win FMVP of the league. Sorry KD!

This is what i've been hearing KD won the last 2 FMVPs therefore, he should be the best player by default.

Apparently, since we can no longer call LeBron James the best player in the league, by default KD should be the best player. Hell naw I am sorry but that ain't how things work. If you play like a role player (which is exactly what he has been doing this year), we will treat you like one. This season, he hasn't been the best player. It's between Harden and Giannis. Plus, the greek freak impacts the game more than Durant can. I will take him over Durant any day. This guy joined the greatest team ever in order to win his rings. There is absolutely no way, I can call him the best player in the world. GTFOH with your nonsense.

Giannis, Harden > Durant

Default Re: Definition of Best Player isn't the last player to win FMVP of the league. Sorry KD!

Durant isn't even the best player on his team.

Default Re: Definition of Best Player isn't the last player to win FMVP of the league. Sorry KD!

Kevin Durant lost to a 73-win record setting team after blowing a 3 to 1 lead and then watched LeBron GOAT James come back from being down 3 to 1 against the same 73-win team to win a Championship and then Durant decided to join the very team he lost to.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Curry makes Durant look better than he actually is

Go and watch those Warriors games with Durant no Curry and you'll see how overrated he is

3-time NBA All-Star

In the end, players like durant(Kobe/jordan) have combined 11 rings. And ill take the opinion of the players over the nerds saying kobe > lebron. So in terms of building a team, an all around player like lebron is not on top of the list. I want to win rings not MVPs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Can Giannis end the game with scoring in the 1st quarter?

Nope

Because he can't score like durant, OR shoot.. hot jumpshooting forces the defense into mistakes more than anything else

See game 1 of the 1992 Finals for the original "shut it down early with goat scoring and shooting" effort

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Durant's top 2 all-time. I've never been wrong. My word is gospel.