Banned

Default We need to get rid of Gary Vitti.....

All these injuries in the last few years should be concerning. The Lakers were never injury prone.

Blazers and Suns addressed this issue and I think as a premiere team in the NBA and in Los Angeles, there should be no reason why they don't have the best medical staff in the league.

Default Re: We need to get rid of Gary Vitti.....

Clippers aren't quite there yet.

He was with them during their championship years, I honestly think it's just really shitty luck :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    He was with them during their championship years, I honestly think it's just really shitty luck :/
    He's been with them for almost 30 years. During the lockout alot of Nba teams downsized their staffing and one of the first things the Lakers did was get rid of their medical staff.

I believe our medical staff is way behind the standard of modern medicine today. With all the advancements in medicine the team should have so many little injuries that can be prevented.

Vitti is not to blame for Randle's injury but it had me thinking that all the small injuries last year the lesser staff, players are not recovering as they should. The players never meet their expected recovery date and Vitti has said he is too busy to tend every player.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Bull SH!T he was with Randle playing when he broke the Leg?