Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: AK-47: "We'll know in a day or two which NBA team I play for"

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    If I asked you how many games or videos you have watched of AK you would say zero. So please don't offer baseless comments based of looking at NBA.com. It's pitiful. AK can play at an extremely high level. He can give any team 11-14 PPG with several rebounds, assists, and he is a very good defender. His versatility to play the 3 and 4 and in rare occasions the 2 make him a very coveted player. Again, to everybody, don't offer your shit if you haven't even watched any mentioned player.
    I'd worry more about him staying healthy than his skill level. I don't know if he can play starters minutes over a season.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I'd worry more about him staying healthy than his skill level. I don't know if he can play starters minutes over a season.
    That's definitely a concern and a bench role is pivotal for him. But speaking strictly on his contributions, he certainly gives you a bit of EVERYTHING. that's what I like about him.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Roy starting is a terrible option. He's guaranteed to get hurt, and you'll come to rely on him.
    He will be the 4th option in the starting lineup, I doubt he will be relyed upon. Rubio will handle the ball 90% of the time, we just need him to score 12-14 ppg.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    He will be the 4th option in the starting lineup, I doubt he will be relyed upon. Rubio will handle the ball 90% of the time, we just need him to score 12-14 ppg.
    It's not production, he won't stay healthy playing too many minutes and playing every day. AK-47 too. These are players that are great complimentary signings, not great starters (would ak-47 start?) As starters, they will break down.

Ak has always been much more effective playing the 4 than the 3. Biggest regret is that we never played him t the 4 more in the d-will era.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Rubio is coming off an injury. When Roy is feeling good he could still be the number 2 option but the bench seems like the best place for him. Also AK who will miss games as well. Budinger and Shved could be your best options starting wise on the wing.