Great college starter

Default Miami heats best player when wade sits now that LBJ is gone

Default Re: Miami heats best player when wade sits now that LBJ is gone

Bosh has shown plenty of times he doesnt need Wade and Lebron to come up big though.

Naw, when Wade sits out Shawn Williams is their most clutch player. Miami's 118 million dollar franchise player took 1 shot in the last 4 minutes of their close game today, and he airballed it!
    As much as I joke about Bosh I seriously feel bad for Heat fans being stuck with this dude and his awful contract.

The Holy Trinity

I was gonna say, Mario Chalmers looks like the second best player on the team, which is truly a terrifying thought. I'm ready to bring him back to the starting lineup, as much as he makes you want to put your head through a wall every third game or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I was gonna say, Mario Chalmers looks like the second best player on the team, which is truly a terrifying thought. I'm ready to bring him back to the starting lineup, as much as he makes you want to put your head through a wall every third game or so.
    No, the reason he is on the bench is because the Heat need the spark there instead of the starting lineup when Wade plays. Not because Cole is necessarily better than him.

Keep him on the bench. Spolestra goes with whoever is playing well in the fourth quarter so Chalmers has plenty of time to come up big.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Bosh has shown plenty of times he doesnt need Wade and Lebron to come up big though.
    True, unless the team has bigs that can bother him.