Local High School Star

Default Cleveland still has a long way to go

Watching Cleveland I can still see their offensive rotations are still slow at times. Players still have too many options and think too much when they catch the ball unlike the spurs where the player has minimal options and know two quick moves and counters. Defensive rotations are still too slow and do not keep players infront of them. Waiters is also too short to be a good perimeter defender and shoots too many long 2s. Need to continue working on the catch and react system rather than catch think and react. Also need to trade waiters for a tony Allen like player. Joe Harris is looking very good though.

Just some quick thoughts so far this season.

Default Re: Cleveland still has a long way to go

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Watching Cleveland I can still see their offensive rotations are still slow at times. Players still have too many options and think too much when they catch the ball unlike the spurs where the player has minimal options and know two quick moves and counters. Defensive rotations are still too slow and do not keep players infront of them. Waiters is also too short to be a good perimeter defender and shoots too many long 2s. Need to continue working on the catch and react system rather than catch think and react. Also need to trade waiters for a tony Allen like player. Joe Harris is looking very good though.

Just some quick thoughts so far this season.

Ball movement looked great last night. And they played D. Friday night was just a case of not playing hard when you dont think you have to. They caught up though when it mattered. I really dont see anyone in the east stopping us. When we played the bulls, their front line wasnt as tough as I thought. Mainly cause Love doesnt play around the basket on offense. The team from the west is who will give us problems.

Local High School Star

Kevin love needs to learn to play defence...put your hands in their faces...foot block them...tickle their tummies...yell at them. Do all of those things when they are about to release the ball and I guarantee he will be a much better defender

#strive4greatness
    #earnednotgiven

#stackmydeck.com

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    #strive4greatness
    #earnednotgiven

#stackmydeck.com
    #1for14
    #1in14 BitchNi[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]gasAreKobeFans

Local High School Star

Watch bball for bball not storylines. I got my own story lines that's called life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Watch bball for bball not storylines. I got my own story lines that's called life.