Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks 2014/2015 16.11.2014 GT

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Bosh has been in a slump for a few games now. Plus with Wade out he is relied on to produce. 2/17 is unacceptable no matter who the opponent is.

Luckily he goes against Brook Lopez tomorrow. Wont be able to guard him, but could put up 40 of his own.
    Yeah I'm not disputing that, Bosh sucked dick tonight.

Just getting annoyed by the "ROFL BOSH GOT LOCKED UP BY ****ING ZAZA" comments, completely downplaying a collective effort defensively by a good defensive team.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Bosh has been in a slump for a few games now. Plus with Wade out he is relied on to produce. 2/17 is unacceptable no matter who the opponent is.

Luckily he goes against Brook Lopez tomorrow. Wont be able to guard him, but could put up 40 of his own.
    You are truly an optimist, my friend. Bosh has been exposed, and without Wade this team is only in contention with the Sixers and the Lakers.

Just getting annoyed by the "ROFL BOSH GOT LOCKED UP BY ****ING ZAZA" comments, completely downplaying a collective effort defensively by a good defensive team.
    With the major caveat that the Heat played without their franchise player, the Bucks get credit for stopping an otherwise terrible team.
    Last edited by jrong; 11-16-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

Yeah, but look who's posting the majority of those comments. That's their sole purpose.