Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Magic and Skip say Jordan would beat Lebron 10 out of 10 one v one

Hello.. Wake the F@ck up.. Listen I have seen Jordan throughout his career and I know how Great he is but Lebron is bigger, Stronger and Just as Fast and Athletic. Am I saying Lebron could beat Prime Jordan every time no, but it would probably be 50/50 at least. This Lebron can shoot over him Consistently and back U down or Bull his way past ya. Jordan would have to Rely alot more on that Fadeaway to create Space on the Bigger Longer Lebron. Anyway real point is Media is running out of things to criticize Lebron about so not have to knock him i Imaginary one v one games and not competing in the dunk contest.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: Magic and Skip say Jordan would beat Lebron 10 out of 10 one v one

MJ would beat LJ 10 out of 10 times in the dunk contest.

That is just ridiculous. Not even gonna get into this, but if people actually think Jordan would beat Lebron 100% of the time

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Lebron would post up Jordan all day and overpower him.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

100% is quite laughable but MJ would win 8 probably. You guys don't understand that when Jordan refuses to lose, he will not lose.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Jordan would win 7 out of 10. He is definitely a better 1v1 player than Bron. His post moves alone are mind boggling and he did different stuff everytime.

MJ turnin 50, LeBron playing out of his mind. This shit ain't goin to stop

The Media mang! the media!

Do any of you guys remember when Jordan lost a 1 on 1 game to Michael Finley back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    That is just ridiculous. Not even gonna get into this, but if people actually think Jordan would beat Lebron 100% of the time
    I agree, MJ beats LBJ 9/10.

Just the superior player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Do any of you guys remember when Jordan lost a 1 on 1 game to Michael Finley back in the day?
    Do you remember when Jason Terry punked Bron in the Finals? Or when an unknown kid dunked on Bron so bad he had his posse confiscate the evidence?

Thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Do you remember when Jason Terry punked Bron in the Finals? Or when an unknown kid dunked on Bron so bad he had his posse confiscate the evidence?

Thought so.
    I don't remember Jason Terry "punking" Lebron James in the Finals. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "punking" him? I remember the kid dunking on Lebron. I don't really care how bad the dunk was. It happens when you play with athletes. I still don't understand why they made such a big deal about it. I don't know what you meant by "thought so".

Kobe says that he and Jordan are the best one on one player of all time, and that Lebron is a more of a Magic Johnson type of player and has no chance against him one on one. They're looking at it in the one on one concept.

Look, MJ is not Kobe. He is a stronger, faster version of him. Just like what MJ said when he was asked about playing Kobe 1v1, "I would have a better chance of stopping him than he would have stopping me." Same thing goes for MJ vs LBJ.

People love to act like old times were better. Talk to older people like Magic and Skip and they will think everything in their time was better. LeBron would be Jordan 7 out of 10. LeBron is too big and strong.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Junk removed
    Last edited by insidehoops; 02-15-2013 at 02:43 PM.