Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default okc thunder playoffs offense fail watch

Just bump this thread when the heavy iso OKC offense will collapse in the playoffs. It works in the regular season/statpadding for durant/westbrook but you're asking for trouble with it in the PO.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Default Re: okc thunder playoffs offense fail watch

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    Just bump this thread when the heavy iso OKC offense will collapse in the playoffs. It works in the regular season/statpadding for durant/westbrook but you're asking for trouble with it in the PO.

You know it, I know it everybody knows it.
    No you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    No you don't.
    Houston fans shoudn't be upset because their team si kindof irrelevant so why u mad bro?

Houston fans shoudn't be upset because their team si kindof irrelevant so why u mad bro?
    What the ****.

Why are you bringing that into this thread. Me being a Houston Rockets fan has nothing to do with what I said... And fix your english man. Take a typing class. You're lucky I even understood what your retarded a[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR] said. Oh and don't ever say "you mad bro". Makes you look like an even bigger retard

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
    That's what I thought about OKC's heavy iso offense when they met up with SAS in the '12 playoffs and then they morphed into this passing team in game 3. It was as if they watched SAS the first 2 games (and the 20 leading up to it) and decided, "Why can't we do that?" That was the beginning of the end - that high quality shooting together with passing?

What the ****.

Why are you bringing that into this thread. Me being a Houston Rockets fan has nothing to do with what I said... And fix your english man. Take a typing class. You're lucky I even understood what your retarded a[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR] said. Oh and don't ever say "you mad bro". Makes you look like an even bigger retard
    you seem upset.

Swagga please remove your avatar

Not something people want to see.

Banned

What the ****.

dis nikkel appears to be kinda mad because the Rockets are irrelevant and Harden gave up 51 to Brewer

lamb will brick shot after shot. just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Swagga please remove your avatar

Not something people want to see.
    In a basketball sense? On this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    That's what I thought about OKC's heavy iso offense when they met up with SAS in the '12 playoffs and then they morphed into this passing team in game 3. It was as if they watched SAS the first 2 games (and the 20 leading up to it) and decided, "Why can't we do that?" That was the beginning of the end - that high quality shooting together with passing?
    you do remember that the 12 team's perimeter defense and bench bigs were .. shall we put it... subpar. Right? Red rocket, gary neal, george hill, etc. Now you have danny green and kwahi plus a better splitter plus a young patty mills. You can also compare the defensive ratings and rankings for 12 and 13/14 spurs teams and you'll see a huge difference.

I'm saying this because in 12 spurs lacked a good perimeter stopping defense which was easily beatable with 2-3 quick passes. Don't forget that they miss harden who despite all his bad traits is a decent playmaker when he puts his mind to it..... so we have 2 very distinct situations here.

In a basketball sense? On this forum?
    Having an avatar with rape in the picture isn't acceptable.

you do remember that the 12 team's perimeter defense and bench bigs were .. shall we put it... subpar. Right? Red rocket, gary neal, george hill, etc. Now you have danny green and kwahi plus a better splitter plus a young patty mills. You can also compare the defensive ratings and rankings for 12 and 13/14 spurs teams and you'll see a huge difference.

I'm saying this because in 12 spurs lacked a good perimeter stopping defense which was easily beatable with 2-3 quick passes. Don't forget that they miss harden who despite all his bad traits is a decent playmaker when he puts his mind to it..... so we have 2 very distinct situations here.
    The only team capable of neutralizing the OKC offense are the Miami Heat role players. While Kawhi has gotten better and they have done really well on Durant now, they have lost their ability to cover Westbrook. Have you watched the games between OKC and Spurs this year? Westbrook and Reggie Jackson have torched them. While you can't depend on a role player (Jackson), Westbrook will absolutely do his thing if they do meet.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    The only team capable of neutralizing the OKC offense are the Miami Heat role players. While Kawhi has gotten better and they have done really well on Durant now, they have lost their ability to cover Westbrook. Have you watched the games between OKC and Spurs this year? Westbrook and Reggie Jackson have torched them. While you can't depend on a role player (Jackson), Westbrook will absolutely do his thing if they do meet.
    with the same judgement you could reason that in 12 spurs went 4-0 on okc.

I bet you coach pop would love nothing more than to let westbrook think he must try to "do his thing". team D >>> a single great cover.

If I were a SAS i would worry more about refs than anything else in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Having an avatar with rape in the picture isn't acceptable.
    why are we americans so touchy? in europe's big cities you can (very) probably walk with a tshirt of that picture and nobody would ever say a thing. You even have courts in the UK and US trying to change the legal meaning of the word due to changes given by "surging difficulties due to advances in social networking technology".
    Anyways, I hope I didn't cause grief here.