Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron vs Westbrook. Who is better?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I guess Westbrook is a better shooter too?
    Are we going by eye-test or %'s? Because Westbrook wins in both regards this season.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Are we going by eye-test or %'s? Because Westbrook wins in both regards this season.
    call me when westbrook shoots 57% in a season and over 40% from 3.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    This season? One has played in only a few games and the other is working on chemistry issues. Wait until after the year.

NBA All-star

the question itself as well as the stats/picture the OP is using suggests the OP is challenging its own intelligence/immortality

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Russell Westbrook is better than LeBron James

I’m serious. Oklahoma City point guard, Russell Westbrook, is a better basketball player than LeBron James and, furthermore, Westbrook’s career and game are starting to resemble…wait for it…Michael Jordan.

Early in Jordan’s career he was the best player on the floor, took the most shots, missed the most shots, and carried his team in games versus superior opponents. As many of us recall, Jordan’s Bulls often lost those crucial contests despite Jordan’s heroics and more often because of Jordan’s poor decisions. Jordan - as we all know now - learned to elevate his teammates, and in doing so, he elevated his own. Westbrook may develop in the same way. Who are we to assume he won’t?

Which leads me back to James. I’m a critic of James not because of his “Decision” theatrics, but rather the promise he has failed to keep. James is supposed to be the best player on the floor. He’s not. James is supposed to do things that nobody else can do. I mean that in the literal sense, the way Jordan played the game in a way that nobody else did, or could for that matter. But James is a physical freak. He’s more Shaq than Jordan. James’ athleticism is undeniably incredible, but there’s no wow-factor.

Like Jordan, Westbrook’s offensive game is one in which the crowd sees things they couldn’t image doing. The Westbrook wow-factor stems from the uniqueness of his repertoire. Lebron, however, does things that make a reasonable person say, “Well, if I was 6-foot-9, 270 lbs, I would bulldoze my way through James Harden too.” To borrow from football; James is the best fullback we’ve ever seen, but we were led to believe he was the best halfback.
    Didn't give a shit what you said after that. You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    So based on ONE GAME, we can now determine that Westbrook is a better player than Lebron?

Hilarious how even Westbrook surpassed LeBron.

People talk about LeBron being top 10 all time but he's not even top 10 CURRENTLY...... at only 30 years old. He's supposed to be at his peak right now, but his lack of competitive drive and urgency has brought him back to mediocre.

LeBron is such a mentally weak player. He is now feeling entitled and thinks greatness will just come to him, like it did when he was a young athlete. He took that "chosen 1" moniker and ran with it. But he's a sheep in wolves clothing. All talk off the court but never delivers. Actually, more times than not, he chokes in epic fashion. Two times he had to leave a city and a fanbase because he couldn't handle the tough times.

Pat Riley asked if LeBron had the guts............

I think he has his answer. LeBron has no guts, no heart, no drive, and no respect from me. He's forever the biggest choker the sport has ever seen and the most embarrassing personality in basketball.

I'll take Westbrook going forward. bran's best days are long behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Hilarious how even Westbrook surpassed LeBron.

People talk about LeBron being top 10 all time but he's not even top 10 CURRENTLY...... at only 30 years old. He's supposed to be at his peak right now, but his lack of competitive drive and urgency has brought him back to mediocre.

LeBron is such a mentally weak player. He is now feeling entitled and thinks greatness will just come to him, like it did when he was a young athlete. He took that "chosen 1" moniker and ran with it. But he's a sheep in wolves clothing. All talk off the court but never delivers. Actually, more times than not, he chokes in epic fashion. Two times he had to leave a city and a fanbase because he couldn't handle the tough times.

Pat Riley asked if LeBron had the guts............

I think he has his answer. LeBron has no guts, no heart, no drive, and no respect from me. He's forever the biggest choker the sport has ever seen and the most embarrassing personality in basketball.
    Word bro!!!! Gutz, heartz! eyes tests! mental shrinkage! sheep in wolves! no drives!
    Hey do you think Westbrook will surpass Jordan when its all said and done?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I'll take Westbrook going forward. bran's best days are long behind him.
    Word bro!!! Knicks all daaaaaaaa waaaaay!! Melooooo! But hey, wut about Melo vs Westbrook, who is better and who will surpass Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Word bro!!!! Gutz, heartz! eyes tests! mental shrinkage! sheep in wolves! no drives!
    Hey do you think Westbrook will surpass Jordan when its all said and done?
    Durant will.

Westbrook will surpass LeBron though.

LeBron has the mentality of a timid role player. His athleticism is starting to fade away..... and so is he. He was never going to have any sort of longevity. You have to be competitive to last the test of time, like a Duncan or Kobe. LeBron is too worried about his hairline. He covers that shit up like a little insecure girl. No wonder nobody takes him serious and no one fears him as a competitor. Guys love going up against LeBron because he's prone to choking. Jordan, Westbrook, Durant are RUTHLESS competitors that strike fear in their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Word bro!!! Knicks all daaaaaaaa waaaaay!! Melooooo! But hey, wut about Melo vs Westbrook, who is better and who will surpass Jordan?
    Man, I didn't think you would be so butthurt. Please act a little less insecure. Don't follow in bran's footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Man, I didn't think you would be so butthurt. Please act a little less insecure. Don't follow in bran's footsteps
    Not butthurt bro! Just like da very awsome opinion bruh! Very factual, logical, rational, amazing! You da man! Da 99th man!

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Westbrook is a poor mans 2009 Lebron.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2qVkjss9Y
    So is current Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Durant will.

Westbrook will surpass LeBron though.

LeBron has the mentality of a timid role player. His athleticism is starting to fade away..... and so is he. He was never going to have any sort of longevity. You have to be competitive to last the test of time, like a Duncan or Kobe. LeBron is too worried about his hairline. He covers that shit up like a little insecure girl. No wonder nobody takes him serious and no one fears him as a competitor. Guys love going up against LeBron because he's prone to choking. Jordan, Westbrook, Durant are RUTHLESS competitors that strike fear in their opponents.
    Word broooo!!!

Westbrook > Durant tho