Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Players participating in the Team USA training camp July 19-24 in Las Vegas

Chauncey Billups
    Tyson Chandler
    Stephen Curry
    Kevin Durant
    Tyreke Evans
    Rudy Gay
    Eric Gordon
    Danny Granger
    Jeff Green
    Andre Igoudala
    David Lee
    Brook Lopez
    Robin Lopez
    Kevin Love
    OJ Mayo
    Lamar Odom
    Rajon Rondo
    Derrick Rose
    Amare Stoudemire
    Gerald Wallace
    Russell Westbrook

Default Re: Players participating in the Team USA training camp July 19-24 in Las Vegas

Why is it that Melo is better then everyone on that list?

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Players participating in the Team USA training camp July 19-24 in Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    I'm not sure what you meant by that, but probably because most of the players that played on the Olympic team didn't want to play this year, unless I misunderstood your post. I wouldn't say Melo is better then Kevin Durant at all, personally.

Banned

Why are David Lee and Robin Lopez in there over a guy like Joachim Noah?

Banned

Chauncey Billups
    Tyson Chandler
    Stephen Curry
    Kevin Durant - good
    Tyreke Evans
    Rudy Gay
    Eric Gordon
    Danny Granger
    Jeff Green
    Andre Igoudala
    David Lee
    Brook Lopez - good
    Robin Lopez - good
    Kevin Love
    OJ Mayo - good
    Lamar Odom
    Rajon Rondo - good
    Derrick Rose - good
    Amare Stoudemire - good
    Gerald Wallace
    Russell Westbrook - good

don't care for the rest.

I went a couple years ago to a Team USA blue/white scrimmage. It was pretty cool seeing LeBron, Kobe, Kidd, etc. play against each other. I think Kobe hit a game winner as time was running out that game.

Banned

This team is gonna lose, they dont have quality big men, not enough seasoned swingmen...

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Kevin Durant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    I went a couple years ago to a Team USA blue/white scrimmage. It was pretty cool seeing LeBron, Kobe, Kidd, etc. play against each other. I think Kobe hit a game winner as time was running out that game.
    Not to mention, after he hit the game winner, he played lockdown defense on Lebron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    This team is gonna lose, they dont have quality big men, not enough seasoned swingmen...
    No, Pau Gasol and Manu Ginobili aren't playing either. Even one of our weaker players like Tyreke Evans is more talented than anyone on any other team in the tournament.

Durant is just going to destroy everyone in his path, his game was built for FIBA ball.

Just hope David Lee doesn't make the team, he doesn't even try on defense he's so useless. Get Noah in there!

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    Kevin Durant
    Why is it that Melo is better then every player on that list?

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Why is it that Melo is better then every player on that list?
    How many 1st team NBA selections/scoring titles does Melo have? Durant has 1 of each and is soon about to become the youngest MVP in league history. I guess the Melo fans of Utah commercial was legit.

Pretty sad that prime Melo can't even hold 21 year old Durant's jock.

Durant is gonna eat those euro ****!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bruinlove
    No, Pau Gasol and Manu Ginobili aren't playing either. Even one of our weaker players like Tyreke Evans is more talented than anyone on any other team in the tournament.

Durant is just going to destroy everyone in his path, his game was built for FIBA ball.

Just hope David Lee doesn't make the team, he doesn't even try on defense he's so useless. Get Noah in there!
    Spain will beat Team USA without Pau. They are just a better team. Its not about the indivdual talent level.

Oh and Tyreke Evans should not make the team...he would be horrible in FIBA...

Oh and Durant is not just gonna run through FIBA...he is gonna be their best player but he isnt gonna guarantee wins with the bigs they are given this squad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    Not to mention, after he hit the game winner, he played lockdown defense on Lebron.
    Yep I recorded it all on my camera, but then my camera ended up getting stolen at a party before I can upload it anywhere