Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron DeFascist

Default Re: Ron DeFascist

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    So then just say you don't think females are entitled to compete in sports then, or that females shouldn't be entitled to have female only spaces.

Serena Williams is a celebrated champion because she competes against other females. If she had to compete against males her whole career, you wouldn't even know who she is because she wouldn't have been able to compete.

Why are you trying to erase female sports? Sounds kind of bigoted to me.

What do you have against females?
    You’re putting a lot of words in my mouth and arguing with strawmen. Your point is also dumb because trans women are given drugs that increase estrogen and decrease testosterone so any physical advantage they would have is nullified.

Hey RRR3, why did you let these clowns deflect away from the actual topic? You know how they operate.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Hey RRR3, why did you let these clowns deflect away from the actual topic? You know how they operate.
    It’s just evidence they can’t defend DeSantis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You’re putting a lot of words in my mouth and arguing with strawmen. Your point is also dumb because trans women are given drugs that increase estrogen and decrease testosterone so any physical advantage they would have is nullified.
    You didn't say it outright, but it's what you implied.

"Sports is just a game" you said. It's not important you said. Okay, well if that's the case, then that means you don't think it's important to preserve women's sports I guess.

Stand by what you said. Either you condone men competing against women or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

And LOLOLOL at their physical advantages being nullified.

Like I said, you guys have lost your fu*king minds.

You didn't say it outright, but it's what you implied.

"Sports is just a game" you said. It's not important you said. Okay, well if that's the case, then that means you don't think it's important to preserve women's sports I guess.

Stand by what you said. Either you condone men competing against women or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

And LOLOLOL at their physical advantages being nullified.

Like I said, you guys have lost your fu*king minds.

You guys are the ones who want to ban gender affirming healthcare, so ironic to complain about trans women who are still more masculine because they didn’t have access to that care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    This is the most important topic there is.

This proves that you guys deny common logic for the sole purpose of not having to agree with the "evil" republicans.

If you can't admit what a man or a woman is, we have major problems. Far more dangerous than anything else going on. This is a sign of society gone mad.

Banned

You guys are the ones who want to ban gender affirming healthcare, so ironic to complain about trans women who are still more masculine because they didn’t have access to that care.
    What is a man?

What is a woman?

Until you can actually answer these questions, you really shouldn't even weigh in.

This proves that you guys deny common logic for the sole purpose of not having to agree with the "evil" republicans.

If you can't admit what a man or a woman is, we have major problems. Far more dangerous than anything else going on. This is a sign of society gone mad.
    Pretty sure climate change is a more important topic than your crusade against trans people.

What is a man?

What is a woman?

Until you can actually answer these questions, you really shouldn't even weigh in.
    Deflection because you can’t respond to what I said.

Banned

Deflection because you can’t respond to what I said.
    We can't have a discussion about gender affirming care if you can't even explain what the genders are.

I never commented on that actually. Control your emotions.

Pretty sure climate change is a more important topic than your crusade against trans people.
    Hahaha

We can't have a discussion about gender affirming care if you can't even explain what the genders are.
    The discussion was on transgender athletes in women’s sports. Gender affirming care refers to giving puberty blockers to young people who are transgender. Once they are adults they will get surgery and other medication as well. All this will remove any physical advantages. You know this but are being obtuse on purpose to try and hide the fact that I destroyed your argument. You should be supporting gender affirming care if you’re worried about trans people having unfair physical advantages in women’s sports.

Banned

The discussion was on transgender athletes in women’s sports. Gender affirming care refers to giving puberty blockers to young people who are transgender. Once they are adults they will get surgery and other medication as well. All this will remove any physical advantages. You know this but are being obtuse on purpose to try and hide the fact that I destroyed your argument. You should be supporting gender affirming care if you’re worried about trans people having unfair physical advantages in women’s sports.
    "Puberty blockers"

I have never heard of something so sick. Listen to yourselves.

You can't even state what a man or a woman is yet you wish to deny a child their god-given right to experience healthy and natural human development.

You're all in a cult.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

"Puberty blockers"

I have never heard of something so sick. Listen to yourselves.

You can't even state what a man or a woman is yet you wish to deny a child their god-given right to experience healthy and natural human development.

You're all in a cult.
    You'll just go in circles with these two clowns. Time to ignore them and just walk away. Just thank God there aren't a lot of him around. They are in a cult.