Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I almost cried during that Kyrie Irving interview just now....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    i almost cried seeing Lebron with a turtle neck in june.
    Was getting an Amish vibe from him

Default Re: Kyrie Irving post-game interview (VIDEO) "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Worst thing is that he played his guts out tonight. He made the defensive play to give the Cavs a chance with the last shot for the win. Ended with a statline of 23 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks.

But, this knee thing is not going away. Any time he plays over 25 minutes now, he is re-aggrevating it. At what point do you just say it isn't our year and move along?

I'm fearing for his longterm health now. He's still just 23. He hurt the right knee in the first place overcompensating for the left foot. So, how easy would it be to tear an ACL overcompensating for this knee constantly flaring up?

Not our year. Let's wrap this up and move along.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    i almost cried seeing Lebron with a turtle neck in june.
    and his new finals hair.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

This really sucks and is one guy I like and respect on the Cavs. I hate seeing injury's.

It's one thing to hate LeBron. It's another to take out your hatred on Kyrie, who has done absolutely nothing to you and played his ass off tonight. He didn't deserve to go out like this.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

sucks kyrie is 1 of only 3 players like with the Cavs

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Worst thing is that he played his guts out tonight. He made the defensive play to give the Cavs a chance with the last shot for the win. Ended with a statline of 23 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks.

But, this knee thing is not going away. Any time he plays over 25 minutes now, he is re-aggrevating it. At what point do you just say it isn't our year and move along?

I'm fearing for his longterm health now. He's still just 23. He hurt the right knee in the first place overcompensating for the left foot. So, how easy would it be to tear an ACL overcompensating for this knee constantly flaring up?

its never the cavs year. we might be cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I agree with this. But selfishly, as a non-Cavs fan, I wanna see him give it a go for a better series. However, he should sit and I hope they hold him out. He'll have another shot playing with Lebron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    It's one thing to hate LeBron. It's another to take out your hatred on Kyrie, who has done absolutely nothing to you and played his ass off tonight. He didn't deserve to go out like this.
    Yea that's fked up

One of my fav guy!!! Uncle Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Meh. He was walking earlier. Could just be them trying to keep the pressure off.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Warriors in 5. LeBron will get one win.

Poor guy tho, he deserves to play on a better team.