Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: how can u guys not like kawhi leonard??

There's a few Spurs fans that hate him because they can't let go of the big 3 tbh

Otherwise you're just angry he beats ya.

Best guy in basketball.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    There's a few Spurs fans that hate him because they can't let go of the big 3 tbh

Otherwise you're just angry he beats ya.

Best guy in basketball.

Cheers
    I don't see any Spurs fans that hate him. Every fan must realize that he extends the big 3's window to possibly win another championship and that the last one would not have been won without him. It's so exciting to watch him develop and to know that the Spurs future is bright. I love his commitment to improve - that he doesn't let anything interfere with his training and the time he puts in.

Huge LeBron stan here (and not in the typical ISH inside joke way either ) and I think Kawhi is great. DPOY and FMVP before making his first all-star game. Has that happened before... ever? That's not why I like Kawhi but think it's one of the most unique stats out there really.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    I don't see any Spurs fans that hate him. Every fan must realize that he extends the big 3's window to possibly win another championship and that the last one would not have been won without him. It's so exciting to watch him develop and to know that the Spurs future is bright. I love his commitment to improve - that he doesn't let anything interfere with his training and the time he puts in.
    You mustn't read Spurstalk lol

Though I'm pretty sure its one guy with a few alts.