Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: Now that the dynasty is over, where would you rank the Warriors all-time as a team?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Do the drugs make you feel good? Either way, Warriors undefeated in playoff series since 2012 when they aren't injured/suspended. 73 wins, then they acquired KD and got even better.

16-1 in playoffs (should have been 16-0 if the refs didn't take over game 4)

So yeah, GOAT team with Jordan's Bulls

Kobe Stan

Default Re: Now that the dynasty is over, where would you rank the Warriors all-time as a team?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I never once called the 2014 Spurs the GOAT team, what the hell are you talking about? I dare you to show me proof of it.

Curry in the 2017 Finals put up 27/8/9/2 on 62 TS% as a damn 2nd option, in 2018 he put up 28/6/7 in the Finals. Did you see Pippen put up those numbers as a #2 option with the Bulls? Yet, you claim Curry always fails at the biggest stage and believe the Bulls are the better team.

I'm not being a prisoner of the moment, you are just blind to see that the Warriors are without a doubt the most talented team in history, you have two superstars who won MVPs and played together in their prime, two other All-Stars who will be Hall of famers who are also in their prime. No team in NBA history can say that. Everyone sees how loaded they were, except for you for some reason.

Hell, even Vegas said they would have favored the 2017 Warriors over the '96 Bulls in a series, are they being prisoners of the moment too??
    https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...-chicago-bulls
    TheMan is a complete moron if he believes the things he is saying...I think he is just another MJ stan who can't accept any argument of MJ losing to another team.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

I don't really know where to rank them but under this style of play if they have Durant they're impossible to beat. Infact, the Raptors title was with Klay injured during the last game but also Durant injured for the whole series. If Durant, Curry, Klay and Green are healthy and playing i don't see a team beating them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    I don't really know where to rank them but under this style of play if they have Durant they're impossible to beat. Infact, the Raptors title was with Klay injured during the last game but also Durant injured for the whole series. If Durant, Curry, Klay and Green are healthy and playing i don't see a team beating them.
    Durant's 1 quarter in Game 5 offset the 1 missed quarter from Klay in Game 6, so Klay only missed 1 game, just like Dray in 2016

The Warriors with Durant would be like adding MJ to the 1990 Blazers.. so yeah, a goat dynasty

Ultimately, it's an indictment on curry/klay/dray that they're 0-3 in the Finals without KD, if not for the Cavs' injuries in 2015.. this means they aren't championship-caliber - they literally have zero rings without KD, if not for the 15' injuries

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Durant's 1 quarter in Game 5 offset the 1 missed quarter from Klay in Game 6, so Klay only missed 1 game, just like Dray in 2016

The Warriors with Durant would be like adding MJ to the 1990 Blazers.. so yeah, a goat dynasty

Ultimately, it's an indictment on curry/klay/dray that they're 0-3 in the Finals without KD, if not for the Cavs' injuries in 2015.. this means they aren't championship-caliber - they literally have zero rings without KD, if not for the 15' injuries
    You think so? I think they are a great team even without Durant. Infact, with Durant playing healthy i see them impossible to beat (under today's rules ofcourse).

BTW: you don't need to defend MJ we all know he was the best player of the modern era clearly but also don't underrate Pippen to pump up MJ.

The KD Warriors were great. Other than that they were nothing special. * Title in 2015. Their first full test they lost to Lebron.

Then this year without KD the OG 3 lose again.

The Warriors never beat a evenly matched team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    The KD Warriors were great. Other than that they were nothing special. * Title in 2015. Their first full test they lost to Lebron.

Then this year without KD the OG 3 lose again.

The Warriors never beat a evenly matched team.
    2016 Thunder?