Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Power tripping Deputy assaults Masai Ujiri

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Aren't you Canadian? Donald Trump on his worst day shits on Trudeau on his best. If you aren't Canadian, my bad.
    I've never said I'm Canadian. Where did you hear this?

Trump is a piece of shit scumbag. Trudeau is a moron that means well. The two are very different. Neither should be in office.

"no credentials"

video of him having it before entering the court

now a pic of him having it after the altercation

not looking good for the cops

A Raptors spokesperson told CNN Sports on Friday, "The incident is being looked at, and we are cooperating with authorities. We look forward to resolving the situation."

Kelly said the sheriff's office is working with the Oakland Police Department to compile witness statements and videos. It will submit evidence to the district attorney's office for a possible charge of battery on an officer, he said.

Kelly said it wasn't an intentional punch, but the strike landed on the deputy's jaw

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    cops are trying to cover it up. i hope to god a video surfaces that shows the full situation. nothing will ever happen to the cop of course. but it would stil be hilarious for PR purposes.
    Who dafuq is greg? Wtf does he knowm dude could straight up be lying. Eye witness testimonies are probably the worst type of evidence because a lot of the time they're straight up lies

"no credentials"

video of him having it before entering the court

now a pic of him having it after the altercation

not looking good for the cops
    Did he show it though? There's a difference between having it on you and showing them your credentials you dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    Did he show it though? There's a difference between having it on you and showing them your credentials you dipshit.
    cop never asked Masai for the credentials

and the eye witness account was from a season ticket holder that was right in the eye of the altercation. why would a warriors fan lie to protect the raptors GM after the raptors beat them?

deduction, not your greatest strength eh buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by CurryOverLebron
    https://twitter.com/rgilliescanada/s...07219547320320

Greg Wiener, a season ticket holder who was standing next to the officer, told The Associated Press the police are not telling the truth and are trying to cover up for what the officer did. He said Masai Ujiri never struck the officer in the face or asked for a credential.
    well thats a lie, because there's a video of it. once again proving why eye witness testimonies are barely credible

and the eye witness account was from a season ticket holder that was right in the eye of the altercation. why would a warriors fan lie to protect the raptors GM after the raptors beat them?

deduction, not your greatest strength eh buddy?
    The security asked him for his credentials dipshit? Window lickers need to get back on the short bus

Lmao, some random guy on twitter said it didn't happen so therefore it didn't? Lmao, you're a special kind of retard. And there's literally a video on Reddit of the incident and masai did indeed hit the office. lmao

The security asked him for his credentials dipshit? Window lickers need to get back on the short bus

Lmao, some random guy on twitter said it didn't happen so therefore it didn't? Lmao, you're a special kind of retard. And there's literally a video on Reddit of the incident and masai did indeed hit the office. lmao
    so the cop is lying then. bc the cop is saying he directly asked Masai. and there;'s video evidence of masa having it in his hands while heading down the tunnel into the court.

"some random guy".

the associated press interviewed the season ticket holder.

link to the video of masai hitting the cop? please. i'll wait. keep with the insults tho, you're getting bent out of shape bc i'm exposing you

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    I've never said I'm Canadian. Where did you hear this?

Trump is a piece of shit scumbag. Trudeau is a moron that means well. The two are very different. Neither should be in office.
    Then my bad. However, I would rather have Trump ruling my country than Trudeau and this is coming from a person who is an immigrant to the US and pretty much splits time between the US and India.

well thats a lie, because there's a video of it. once again proving why eye witness testimonies are barely credible
    Source?

He's not supposed to. They give you the lanyards for a reason. Wear those tags and do not wrap them around your wrist. If he was wearing it like literally everyone else in that picture, this incident wouldn't have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

He's not supposed to. They give you the lanyards for a reason. Wear those tags and do not wrap them around your wrist. If he was wearing it like literally everyone else in that picture, this incident wouldn't have happened.
    it's the finals, they had just won, game had ended seconds before it happened. this dude put the team together, last thing he's thinking of is putting it on his neck. either way, the cop was a major d1ck for not looking at his hand. and how the fkk do you not recognize him. he's not some dude dressed in jeans. you can't mistake Masai for a nobody, he has a presence.

it's ridiculous what the cop did.

it's the finals, they had just won, game had ended seconds before it happened. this dude put the team together, last thing he's thinking of is putting it on his neck. either way, the cop was a major d1ck for not looking at his hand. and how the fkk do you not recognize him. he's not some dude dressed in jeans. you can't mistake Masai for a nobody, he has a presence.

Are you ****ing stupid? It's masais job to show his credentials, not for the officer to go looking for it and you think officers know who Masai is? The Raptors own security didn't even know who Jeremy lin was but you expect an oakland police officer to know who another team GM is? Jesus Christ you're retarded and lol @ he has "presence" this is basketball, it aint deep, he's not that important

I'm a massive basketball fan and I definitely wouldn't be able to identify all 30 GM's in the NBA. I know most of their names, but their faces? Nope. Not really.

This all could've been avoided by him wearing his tag like he was supposed to, and not having it wrapped around his fist.

I mean, it's not like the dude is an Ainge, or a Pelinka, or a Divac, or a Brand, etc..

Also, lets wait until all the facts are out. If the cop just put his hand on Masai to make sure that he doesn't get on to the court, I do not have a problem with it. IF Masai showed the pass and the cop still didn't let him through, the cop needs to be disciplined.

Are you ****ing stupid? It's masais job to show his credentials, not for the officer to go looking for it and you think officers know who Masai is? The Raptors own security didn't even know who Jeremy lin was but you expect an oakland police officer to know who another team GM is? Jesus Christ you're retarded and lol @ he has "presence" this is basketball, it aint deep, he's not that important
    what A MELTDOWN

anyways, where's the video you claimed to have watched of masai punching the officer?

oh right, doesn't exist. keep talking, you expose yourself with each post.

what A MELTDOWN

anyways, where's the video you claimed to have watched of masai punching the officer?

oh right, doesn't exist. keep talking, you expose yourself with each post.
    Waiting on that video as well. Dude is a trolling POS though. Wouldn't hold my breath.