Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default boycott Canada*Goose

don

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: boycott Canada*Goose

Only one in pain is in the top right. The others are just chillin.

Banned

I don't buy their stuff anyways because it doesn't get cold enough here. I have a vintage Diesel bubble jacket that serves my purpose and it has some real goose in there.

If you want good stuff you have to catch them. You can't expect a company that is known for their jacket to put crap in there.
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 12-03-2013 at 04:54 AM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

How else are they supposed to be caught?

Im not some insensitive prick, but you can't breed wolves (that I know of). Is what they're doing any different from eskimos and other cold weather natives to keep themselves warm?

Now, a good alternative may be Icebreaker jackets.

Im not sure how good they are, but they appear to be warm from the research that I've done. Also Canadian Goose are revered due to their quality and ability to keep one warm even in the harshest of climates. If it means killing some wolves that would've eventually attacked and killed other animals (and humans) to keep me warm then f*ck it.

NBA Superstar

cruel as f*ck, no question, but you cannot cherry pick your causes, what is done to cows, pigs and chickens is equally heinous.

I trust the OP is a vegan then? Or perhaps just another Facebook activist hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    cruel as f*ck, no question, but you cannot cherry pick your causes, what is done to cows, pigs and chickens is equally heinous.

I trust the OP is a vegan then? Or perhaps just another Facebook activist hypocrite?
    "cannot cherry pick your causes".......you have to start somewhere

, and the whole "this happens to all animals" bullshit, is the reason why nobody stops animal cruelty

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    "cannot cherry pick your causes".......you have to start somewhere

, and the whole "this happens to all animals" bullshit, is the reason why nobody stops animal cruelty

yes, so why not pick this one, because we all know society consumes way more down jackets than it does hamburgers...

yes, so why not pick this one, because we all know society consumes way more down jackets than it does hamburgers...
    People have selective empathy when it comes to animal cruelty. Do anything bad to a canine and its war but less sentimental animals like chicken or cows and its easy to forget. Not saying that it's right but it is hardly surprising.

boycott? n*gga I SELL THEM FOR A LIVING. You trying to have ol' PowerGlove homeless and broke OP? I thought we were boys

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Your logic is retarded.

Banned

Nothing wrong about it.

Since the world is so sensitive, they should look at methods like using a gun and putting them down immediately. These traps are kind of old school and a small caliber rifle would do the job and there wouldn't be evidence laying trapped for people to take pictures of.

Personally, I would take pride in the jacket knowing it was made of real animals.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    How else are they supposed to be caught?

Im not some insensitive prick, but you can't breed wolves (that I know of). Is what they're doing any different from eskimos and other cold weather natives to keep themselves warm?

Now, a good alternative may be Icebreaker jackets.

Im not sure how good they are, but they appear to be warm from the research that I've done. Also Canadian Goose are revered due to their quality and ability to keep one warm even in the harshest of climates. If it means killing some wolves that would've eventually attacked and killed other animals (and humans) to keep me warm then f*ck it.
    Those are Coyotes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Those are Coyotes
    Then this shouldn't even be argued. Coyotes are meant to be killed off. My buddy mentions coyote coming to his property and his neighbors'. Coyotes kill dogs.

They are nuisance like hogs in the south.

NBA lottery pick

I've never actually seen that brand before, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

Coyotes rarely, if ever, kill dogs. The majority of their diet is fruit and sick deer.