Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I am your soldier!

Default Re: Spurs trading for Marcin Gortat

I hope they get Gortat instead of Oden. You know what you're getting with Gortat, who knows what the f*ck Oden will bring?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I hope they get Gortat instead of Oden. You know what you're getting with Gortat, who knows what the f*ck Oden will bring?
    His crutches.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Exactly. Oden should be playing in D-league first to prove everyone that his knees are ok.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

Spurs are usually excellent at gauging and maximizing talent. If they pick up Oden I think it'll be because they know he can actually contribute or be good for in practice. Gortat would be an absolutely excellent pickup. Very very good big who has never been properly utilized. Oden......SO MUCH POTENTIAL. Hurts to even think about, just like his knees.

Da Mavs

I don't know whether to trust the "reporter" in the OP at all. He also said yesterday that Dwight's mind was made up on Dallas for sure...usually when someone tweets stuff like this it's some nobody but this guy is actually on some radio or tv show or something...but nothing he says is confirmed by or hinted at by any other major reporter.

I don't believe any of him honestly.