Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    That's Turr'ble

Default Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.

Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.

Ask her to hang out sometime. The worst she can say is no.............

The Truth

Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.

That's Turr'ble

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
    Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.
    alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.

Very good NBA starter

yea, depends on where you're at in the relationship. Probably not if you just started dating or havent even started. It would be kinda creepy. as mlh said just ask her to hang out.

on another note i tell her all the time:

Very good NBA starter

alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.
    when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.

That's Turr'ble

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.
    sweet! i shoud write that down!

The Truth

Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.

Lets GO PENS!

sweet! i shoud write that down!
    wow I think this really is chuck. Could you not remember that? ahahaha

just messing.

Well unless the women is Supergirl their is no reason that you should be afraid in asking her out.

A Diamond In the Rough

It depends on the girl.

Banned

bring her to a karaoke club and sing "Always on my Mind" by Willie Nelson that should get her to drop her painties for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXqZFhl_hY

Banned

yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing
    shes awesome

That's Turr'ble

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
    Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.
    Nice. And when I say nice I mean she's cool, but she has experience she went out with another guy before. Well know she knows I like her because a friend told her so she has to hear me say it.