Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell is real.

Banned

Default Re: Hell is real.

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    I did the translation. Vos mos only means "you will." You need another word for burn to come up. Right from your translation website.

I forgot to add the word "exuro" which means burn.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
    Then where is it? The Bible said it is.....
    people misinterperate the Bible quite often, hell and heaven arent physical places like ,for example, the middle of the earth, or in outer space...their not physical places...

if they were physical places, dont u think some people would try to go there before they died???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Please, quote the scripture to refresh my memory.
    "....the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame." Luke 16:22-24.

"But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 8:12.

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for the to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." Mark 9:43-44.

Caution: Adult Content

Latin=proof how?

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

So you know more Latin than a Latin translator? Because I translated the phrase "you will burn" and the words " vos mos" came up which is exactly what the demon(or devil) says in the audio at 2:22 and 2:35...
    To burn, in the sense that one is enflamed or consumed by fire, is expressed in Latin with the word "perurere."

One must add the suffix which addresses the you plural, which in Latin is -tis.

One must also change the verb from its infinitive form into the future tense if one desires to say "you will burn."

Ergo, if one wishes to say "you (plural) will burn" in Latin, they must say "Peruretis." The "vos" is not even needed because the you plural is included in the suffix.

Not saying I know more than the translator, but did it give you all of this information?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    people misinterperate the Bible quite often, hell and heaven arent physical places like ,for example, the middle of the earth, or in outer space...their not physical places...

if they were physical places, dont u think some people would try to go there before they died???

They're not physical in this world, but the spirit is physical. And hell is in the center of the earth, I can't explain how it works though....

Caution: Adult Content

Quote Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
    To burn, in the sense that one is enflamed or consumed by fire, is expressed in Latin with the word "perurere."

One must also change the verb from its infinitive form into the future tense if one desires to say "you will burn."

Ergo, if one wishes to say "you (plural) will burn" in Latin, they must say "Peruretis." The "vos" is not even needed because the you plural is included in the suffix.

Not saying I know more than the translator, but did it give you all of this information?
    Dude, you speak Latin, you're the devil

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CakeorDeath

I don't know, because I was told this from a person who speaks Latin, she sent this to me, "yea it sounds to me like, "you will burn." followed by some orders for demons to carry out torture punishment." I later went and translated the phrase " you will burn " which then translated into "vos mos exuro," the same pharse I heard in the audio. If you know latin, then listen to the audio and tell me what you hear....

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    But I do believe that so hopefully I'm fine. I know Jesus is for real because I believe in him and stuff and I try to be a good person and stuff so hopefully god and jesus and everyone up there in heaven like me and let me go to heaven cuz man going to hell would suck really bad haha. And no I'm not joking.

but JUST being a good person doesnt get you into heaven...there's a lot more to it...you could be as good a person as princess diana was, but that alone wont get you into heaven.

but JUST being a good person doesnt get you into heaven...there's a lot more to it...you could be as good a person as princess diana was, but that alone wont get you into heaven.

Well what else do I gotta do to go to heaven?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lurch67
    Dude, you speak Latin, you're the devil

Latin must be an REALLY old langauge probably dating back to the very beginning, because remember, God and the Angels did not and do not speak english.

Banned

http://www.hallvworthington.com/grace.html

Plus you can read the bible to find out....

Banned

yep, just like Jehovahs Witnesses.

Superboy, What makes you think those sounds are real?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by lurch67
    Again, WHAT DOES LATIN HAVE TO DO WITH IT? The only reason why the bible was written in Latin was because it was formed during the late Roman Empire. The old testement was written in Hebrew/Armaic. So why wouldn't Satin be speaking Yiddish?
    wait a second... some random people wrote the bible in some random language thousands of years ago? That sucks. What if some of the people that were in charge of translating it to different languages screwed some stuff up.

NBA lottery pick

do u go to church?

if so, then pay attention there, and if you dont, then i recommend that your first step to gettin into heaven is you go to church...and no, im not sayin that going to church will get you into heaven either.

you have to truly believe that Jesus is the son of God and that He died on the cross to save us from our own sins...give your heart to Him and trust and believe in Him