Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell is real.

Default Re: Hell is real.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
    What, you're afraid? This is not a joke man, people don't commit evil and just die without punishment.
    According to the scriptures, death itself, not the suffering that comes from a hell, is the punishment of sin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    heaven and hell are both real...and btw, jus so u know, that those arent real sounds from hell...you wont know what hell sounds like unless you actually go there, which i hope you dont...why would u wanna spend an eternity burning in eternal flames when u could be in heaven walking on streets of gold???

Read the article, why would atheist made this up? And how to you explain the latin langauge being spoken?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    So if you're not Christian, you're going to hell?

if you dont accept and believe that Jesus is your savior and that he died for your sins and rose again, then your going to hell...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    According to the scriptures, death itself, not the suffering that comes from a hell, is the punishment of sin.

Well, the bible also said you will be tormented in flames and worms with no hope of escaping.

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

What you speak Latin? He clearly says "vos mos,'" and that in Latin is translated in english to "you will burn." Go to the translation site that a linked....
    Yes I speak Latin (well, read it anyway). And Ancient Greek. I have a degree in Classics.

NBA lottery pick

Read the article, why would atheist made this up?

ok, how did they get a recorder in hell and come back to play it??? why dont they go to heaven and video record how beautiful it is up there?

if you dont accept and believe that Jesus is your savior and that he died for your sins and rose again, then your going to hell...

But I do believe that so hopefully I'm fine. I know Jesus is for real because I believe in him and stuff and I try to be a good person and stuff so hopefully god and jesus and everyone up there in heaven like me and let me go to heaven cuz man going to hell would suck really bad haha. And no I'm not joking.

Banned

ok, how did they get a recorder in hell and come back to play it??? why dont they go to heaven and video record how beautiful it is up there?

Dude read the article, I posted the link on my first post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
    Yes I speak Latin (well, read it anyway). And Ancient Greek. I have a degree in Classics.

So you know more Latin than a Latin translator? Because I translated the phrase "you will burn" and the words " vos mos" came up which is exactly what the demon(or devil) says in the audio at 2:22 and 2:35...

Caution: Adult Content

Read the article, why would atheist made this up? And how to you explain the latin langauge being spoken?
    Again, WHAT DOES LATIN HAVE TO DO WITH IT? The only reason why the bible was written in Latin was because it was formed during the late Roman Empire. The old testement was written in Hebrew/Armaic. So why wouldn't Satin be speaking Yiddish?

NBA lottery pick

dude...my dad is a preacher and i'm pretty up to par on this stuff, not saying i'm a huuuge Bible freak or w/e, but hell is not in the center of earth, lol...sorry bro, its just not

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

So you know more Latin than a Latin translator? Because I translated the phrase "you will burn" and the words " vos mos" came up which is exactly what the demon(or devil) says in the audio at 2:22 and 2:35...
    I did the translation. Vos mos only means "you will." You need another word for burn to come up. Right from your translation website.

Banned

dude...my dad is a preacher and i'm pretty up to par on this stuff, not saying i'm a huuuge Bible freak or w/e, but hell is not in the center of earth, lol...sorry bro, its just not

Then where is it? The Bible said it is.....

Well, the bible also said you will be tormented in flames and worms with no hope of escaping.
    Please, quote the scripture to refresh my memory.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Then where is it? The Bible said it is.....
    And everything in the bible must be true!