Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: 3/20: NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame414
    Wisconsin, however, could be tough. They play their snail-paced, unorthodox swing offense, but they do it with some really talented players. Hughes, Bohannon and Leuer could play any style of basketball and are good enough to play for anyone. Kentucky would have their hands full with the Badgers. It wouldn't surprise me if Wisconsin pulled off that upset, but I don't think it will happen.
    I have Wisconsin taking out Wisconsin for just the reasons stated. I also like Wisconsins abilty to play enough quality zone to frustrate the young Wildcats.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    I have Wisconsin taking out Wisconsin for just the reasons stated. I also like Wisconsins abilty to play enough quality zone to frustrate the young Wildcats.
    Wisconsin taking out Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Wisconsin taking out Wisconsin?

LOL Just another example that I don't know what I'm talking about! Supposed to be "taking out Kentucky", Which is just another example... you get the idea.

I wanted Texas A&M to win because I feel they are a tougher matchup for dook, but I can't get upset with Purdue making this run without Hummel. Kramer is my favorite non-UNC players in the nation. The guy is all heart.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    LOL Just another example that I don't know what I'm talking about! Supposed to be "taking out Kentucky", Which is just another example... you get the idea.
    Its ok dude, my bracket had Gonzaga taking out Syracuse and going to the Final Four.. yeah I just completely flopped this year. Oh, and I had Nova and Kansas as FF picks too.