Default I like Questbrook's chances at MVP but...

...his team is not gonna let him win it because they desperately need another scorer to help him. Questbrook need help quick before he gets hurt or tire himself out towards the end of the season. What u think ISH?

National High School Star

Default Re: I like Questbrook's chances at MVP but...

He's a machine, he'll be fine. He's always played at an extreme intensity, and been able to maintain it throughout the whole regular season and into the playoffs.

He's going to play more minutes this season, but I don't think it will slow him down. I don't think he'll average 39/12/12 for the whole season, but he will definitely be able to maintain 30/10/10 IMO.

The only thing that will stop him winning the MVP (assuming he doesn't get injured) is if OKC fail to get to the 50 win mark.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quit making threads for the sole purpose of debuting your shitty nicknames

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    ...his team is not gonna let him win it because they desperately need another scorer to help him. Questbrook need help quick before he gets hurt or tire himself out towards the end of the season. What u think ISH?

AHAHA Questbrook I like that one. Honestly if you look at the history of the mvp 95% came from a 1st or 2nd seed team. That being said..Kawhi is going to be the MVP. I am certain.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Kawhi will be the DPOY and MVP this regular season. WB team will end up with about 40 wins. Kawhi's will have 60.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve
    He's a machine, he'll be fine. He's always played at an extreme intensity, and been able to maintain it throughout the whole regular season and into the playoffs.

He's going to play more minutes this season, but I don't think it will slow him down. I don't think he'll average 39/12/12 for the whole season, but he will definitely be able to maintain 30/10/10 IMO.

The only thing that will stop him winning the MVP (assuming he doesn't get injured) is if OKC fail to get to the 50 win mark.
    No.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi Not?
    Kawhi is going to be the MVP. I am certain.[/B]

It's fair to say that it's going to be between Kawhi and QuestBrook.

But Kawhi looks amazing, and the Spurs look amazing. I think we can make a better assessment once the Thunder actually run into some teams that can give them more of a challenge. Nevertheless, QB is going to be so fun to watch this season.