Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    The same amount of people who wear KD, Kobe's, Kyrie, Curry's in the mall you fruit cake. People who wear basketball shoes in a mall don't have a clue. Kind of like you

FYI peeps, Bless has no clue that Yeezy's and NMD'S are popular
    More people wear Jordan's than Lebrons, Kyrie, curry, whatever combined. Philly is like a foreign country man, seems like

NMD's are probably more popular world wide (not in staates), but still I rarely see people rocking em (I myself got an all white pair).

I don't BALL in J's, I rock em for style. I ball in Kyrie 2's. So if you're talking about that, maybe you're right. Retro's are much more for fashion these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    More people wear Jordan's than Lebrons, Kyrie, curry, whatever combined. Philly is like a foreign country man, seems like

NMD's are probably more popular world wide (not in staates), but still I rarely see people rocking em (I myself got an all white pair).

I don't BALL in J's, I rock em for style. I ball in Kyrie 2's. So if you're talking about that, maybe you're right. Retro's are much more for fashion these days.
    Like I said bro. Come up to Philly and get your fill. Even New York. We are the basketball and urban mecca. You don't have them in your city then you got to tell your stores they need to step up. Philly is more American then Tampa. Jus saying. Saying Philly is more foreign than Tampa sounds just wrong. Especially the shoe game.

Like I said bro. Come up to Philly and get your fill. Even New York. We are the basketball and urban mecca. You don't have them in your city then you got to tell your stores they need to step up. Philly is more American then Tampa. Jus saying. Saying Philly is more foreign than Tampa sounds just wrong. Especially the shoe game.
    See you say that, but it's not the 90's anymore playa. Shit changes.

EXACTLY

hateraid is borderline handicapped with this one.

People rock J's.

Period.

I've always typed go to the mall and see how many people wear brons.

Not go to the court.

No one rocks brons.

See you say that, but it's not the 90's anymore playa. Shit changes.
    So Yeezy's are from the 90's? Never seen that.

Like i said, come to the shoe belt. You'll be blown away. You guys in Tampa seem to be back in the 90's. People still rock J's here. Just saying they are a lot more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    EXACTLY

hateraid is borderline handicapped with this one.

People rock J's.

Period.

I've always typed go to the mall and see how many people wear brons.

Not go to the court.

No one rocks brons.

Says the guy who doesn't think Yeezy's are popular? Lol. Nobody should take advice from you. Especially someone who would look in the mall for Lebrons

Banned

Seriously who wears Jordans?

I stopped buying when he retired.

I only buy the models and colors the man actually wore with the exception of a few blacked out styles.

Good to collect but not wear today.

Banned

Says the guy who doesn't think Yeezy's are popular? Lol. Nobody should take advice from you. Especially someone who would look in the mall for Lebrons
    Have you thought about collecting higher end shoes and boots?

The mall, the grocery store, on the FUCCIN street , shit even at the gym, ANYWHERE,

ITS AT LEAST 10-1 PEOPLE WEARING J's TO BRONS

CLUELESS

You live in some fantasy suburban world where niggahs wear adidas and play no limit Instead of dominoes.

So Yeezy's are from the 90's? Never seen that.

Like i said, come to the shoe belt. You'll be blown away. You guys in Tampa seem to be back in the 90's. People still rock J's here. Just saying they are a lot more accessible.
    That's not what I was referring to, I was referring to where you said Philly and NY was the mecca for urban culture.

BTW, Philly has never been that

You can go into anystore RIGHT NOW and buy ultraboost, 180 whatever color. Can't do the same for the 6's or 13's that are available in your champs.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Seriously who wears Jordans?

I stopped buying when he retired.

I only buy the models and colors the man actually wore with the exception of a few blacked out styles.

Good to collect but not wear today.
    Shut up whitey, as I type this you're wearing boat shoes.

Dude, how many people do you see walking around in Yeezy's?? They are probably the most limited shoe of em all, they aren't made in the same quantity as other shoes.

Hater's on some shit today.

That's not what I was referring to, I was referring to where you said Philly and NY was the mecca for urban culture.

BTW, Philly has never been that

You can go into anystore RIGHT NOW and buy ultraboost, 180 whatever color. Can't do the same for the 6's or 13's that are available in your champs.
    It just means you guys in Tampa are way behind

Sure you can find boost and 180s anywhere but a limited drop gets way more hype behind them. The term hypebeast was coined because of current Adidas NMD shoe culture. I just showed a pic of a local Champs where there is crazy availability for Jordan's. Go online right now and see what Zebra Yeezy's are going for. You're in the 4 digits. Jordan's are not anywhere in that range.

Sorry but if you're talking shoe culture Philly is way more advanced than anywhere in Florida. We invented urban culture in the upper east coast.

When did you start collecting? Jeff made me the shoe admin for a reason. Ain't gonna argue about it anymore but I think I had skin in the game even before you became a member. That fact that Bless is backing you doesn't speak volumes

Jordans aren't dead lol. They just mass produce most their pairs now so just about anyone who wants a pair, can get one (depending on where you live). Which is great. I think they sold over a million Space Jams. Years ago, most people would have missed on these Royals. Now I see more than expected got lucky and found a pair.

Of course Zebra yeezys resell is high because of very limited availability. You can't compare that to mass produced Jordans, definitely not Motorsport 4s lol. Check the resell on the KAWS x Jordan IV if you want to compare high resell prices

I'm so piseed of I forgot about them I've been avoiding this thread like a plague