Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Deal close-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis,Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

unbelievably terrible deal for gSW. Udoh himself is near Bogut value IMO now. Bogut broken down and injury prone, Udoh just breaking out and displaying a great effect on the outcome of games with his defensive presence and solid offensive play. I think GSW pretty much added Ellis for nothing, and Ellis is their most valuable piece that was supposed to bring in a star.

Default Re: Deal close-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis,Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    unbelievably terrible deal for gSW. Udoh himself is near Bogut value IMO now. Bogut broken down and injury prone, Udoh just breaking out and displaying a great effect on the outcome of games with his defensive presence and solid offensive play. I think GSW pretty much added Ellis for nothing, and Ellis is their most valuable piece that was supposed to bring in a star.
    Sjax is gonna cry about a contraxt extension next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Sjax is gonna cry about a contraxt extension next year.
    I'm fuming.... I hope S-Jax is bought out somehow, but this FO is retarded. I'm speechless, they couldn't have bucked up trading Ellis any more than they did. Udoh was one of maybe 2 players on the team I didn't want to move (Thompson the other).

I'm fuming.... I hope S-Jax is bought out somehow, but this FO is retarded. I'm speechless, they couldn't have bucked up trading Ellis any more than they did. Udoh was one of maybe 2 players on the team I didn't want to move (Thompson the other).
    SJAX won't be bought out..Woj just Retweeted

Quote Originally Posted by KeyNote
    SJAX won't be bought out..Woj just Retweeted
    shoot me now.

Bring in that retard to stunt the growth of Klay Thompson, the last remaining piece on our team really, not counting Curry due to his vag.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Disagree. Bucks have created a the most selfish backcourt in NBA history. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with that over the next couple years.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Warriors got what they wanted, a big man to protect the paint. Now it's just a matter of how to get Bogut healthy on the court....

Curry too.

A healthy Bogut and Lee will be pretty damn sweet though.

And finally get to see if Curry can play up to his potential.

Decent college freshman

Bogut/Lee will be a top 5 frontcourt, and if Steph Curry can stay healthy that is a very solid core.

Maybe SJax will quit acting like a dumbass now that he's back in GS. He could probably help that team out quite a bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    Disagree. Bucks have created a the most selfish backcourt in NBA history. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with that over the next couple years.
    you never know until they play...

and monta wasn't always a chucker

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    you never know until they play...
    Do-you-know-who-Monta-Ellis-and-Brandon-Jennings-are,-poodle?

You don't need to watch them to know what is going to happen between those two.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    Even so, they have two very intriguing pieces that can serve as great trade assets down the road. For now, they get the additional scoring they needed in a SERIOUS way, adding Monta to their team without giving up any players that were playing well in this stretch (Neither Bogut not Sjax have seen much playing time this season, and of late.)

The Warriors, what, are they run by an aslyum or something? You gave up your best trade asset for a center that makes Bynum's knees look like concrete, and a nut case that will more likely than not be leaving your team in the forseeable future when his contract is up? No incoming picks, no young players to look foward to developing.

And Mark Jackson guaranteed playoffs pre-season

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Bogut/Lee will be a top 5 frontcourt, and if Steph Curry can stay healthy that is a very solid core.

Maybe SJax will quit acting like a dumbass now that he's back in GS. He could probably help that team out quite a bit.
    All that might happen except for the Stephen Jackson part. Once a dumbass. He's just an expiring contract for next season.

NBA lottery pick

Originally Posted by Killbot
    Wow. I would have never thought a person like Bogut would ask to be traded. At least he did it in secrecy.
    Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Surprised it didn't get out.
    It

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Even so, they have two very intriguing pieces that can serve as great trade assets down the road. For now, they get the additional scoring they needed in a SERIOUS way, adding Monta to their team without giving up any players that were playing well in this stretch (Neither Bogut not Sjax have seen much playing time this season, and of late.)

The Warriors, what, are they run by an aslyum or something? You gave up your best trade asset for a center that makes Bynum's knees look like concrete, and a nut case that will more likely than not be leaving your team in the forseeable future when his contract is up? No incoming picks, no young players to look foward to developing.

And Mark Jackson guaranteed playoffs pre-season
    Has bogut ever had a knee injury? I thought it was a sprained ankle, broken arm and shoulder from fall and then sprained ankle by landing on a player?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Has bogut ever had a knee injury? I thought it was a sprained ankle, broken arm and shoulder from fall and then sprained ankle by landing on a player?
    Not comparing where the injury occurred, but the durability of the player.