Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default New Nintendo 3DS

So what does everyone think about this upcoming (or current, if you're in Japan) iteration?

It's a little disappointing that it took Nintendo so long to realize the necessity of a 2nd stick (or nub in this case) being part of the actual system. It seems like all this should have been done when the XL came out. The improved 3D will be interesting though. There are only a few games I play with the 3D on but only at home since it's a huge drain on the battery. At least this will make the 3D feature far more comfortable when playing at home.

I think that I will get the XL version when it comes out here in North America.

Here's a vid quickly hitting on some of the main differences/new features of the system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2S2Ffv2RE&

Banned

Default Re: New Nintendo 3DS

It's coming to Australia this year as well now.

I'm still on the fence. I love my current XL but I don't know if I'm sold on buying a new model that isn't significantly improved without knowing how many games will be new 3ds exclusive and if this is the new console or just another iteration. I'd be annoyed if I bought it then a year later a whole new console comes out. Which wouldn't surprise me considering they are saying they want to emulate apple....