Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Marijuana for back pain

I had a couple of hits of dro and I was good. Not too high, but I couldn't feel any pain. Better than my pain killers for sure.

Then yesterday I had a half a blunt of something exotic and damn I was too high. I didn't like what it did to my mental state. Just not a routine smoker problem.

Even then though, I was happy to not have wny pain. It for sure works better than my prescription pain pills and muscle relaxers.

Anybody have anything else I could try to get away from the pain pills?

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Marijuana for back pain

might not help with the pain so much, but DMT is some good ****ing shit homie. You'll be in a whole nother state of mind, a higher level of consciousness where you won't even give a shit about pain.

once you realize we are all one this day to day shit doesn't even matter man, you feel me? your pain is my pain, it's the same shit we are all going through as the collective god of this universe.

What pain pills you got?

Take opiates and smoke weed if you really want to kill the pain.

Banned

I don't do drugs that is why I am smarter than most here even though it doesn't mean much but I am glad the OP's pain is gone.

Herbal remedies are always better than the chemical concoctions.

National High School Star ILballa's Avatar

Instead of THC, you can look into CBD. it doesn't get you high but has the medical benefits you're looking for

research on CBD:
    http://www.mycbdresearch.com

Kannaway customer retail online store page just launched today with HempVap and other products. 70 products in development!
    http://store.kannaway.com/?7112212

or become Brand Ambassador and earn income!
    http://countdowntokannaway.com/landing2/7112212

hempcoach@gmail.com
    youtubechannel: Hemp Coach
    instagram: hempcoach

A Movement with a Pay Plan
    Are you ready to take back control of your life by joining the #1 industrial hemp company in the world? Kannaway is an industry leader and produces the highest quality products on the market. Kannaway

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What pain pills you got?

Take opiates and smoke weed if you really want to kill the pain.
    I am on Hydrocodone for pain and Somas for the muscle spasms. I've been on these hoes since March 12th (when I had surgery)

The thing about me smoking weed is my gf hates it. She didn't know about yesterday, but Friday she was pissed when I told her. It really really did work better than my pain killers though. I have to find me somebody out here in my neighborhood that sells cause I want to keep on. I wake up when my gf gets the kids ready for school and then I'm chilling for 8 hours at home.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I don't do drugs that is why I am smarter than most here even though it doesn't mean much but I am glad the OP's pain is gone.

Herbal remedies are always better than the chemical concoctions.

Friggin idiot. Opiate pills contain frequently only a single chemical (active), whereas marijuana is actually a concoction of many different chemicals. (also, many opiate chemicals are simply extractions from what has grown naturally, whereas high grade weed is bred artificially by human beings to manipulate the balance of chemicals + it's effects).

[QUOTE=ILballa]Instead of THC, you can look into CBD. it doesn't get you high but has the medical benefits you're looking for

research on CBD:
    http://www.mycbdresearch.com

Kannaway customer retail online store page just launched today with HempVap and other products. 70 products in development!
    http://store.kannaway.com/?7112212

or become Brand Ambassador and earn income!
    http://countdowntokannaway.com/landing2/7112212

hempcoach@gmail.com
    youtubechannel: Hemp Coach
    instagram: hempcoach

A Movement with a Pay Plan
    Are you ready to take back control of your life by joining the #1 industrial hemp company in the world? Kannaway is an industry leader and produces the highest quality products on the market. Kannaway

I think I'll be able to handle the pain without anything in a few more weeks, but until then I gotta get something. I didn't know how depressing this recovery would be and just how much pain I'd be in.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I think I'll be able to handle the pain without anything in a few more weeks, but until then I gotta get something. I didn't know how depressing this recovery would be and just how much pain I'd be in.
    is getting high really that big of a problem?

shit, with being a fan of james harden and the rockets during playoff time you think getting high would be an added bonus

Banned

Friggin idiot. Opiate pills contain frequently only a single chemical (active), whereas marijuana is actually a concoction of many different chemicals. (also, many opiate chemicals are simply extractions from what has grown naturally, whereas high grade weed is bred artificially by human beings to manipulate the balance of chemicals + it's effects).

Like I said, if I was on medication, I would rather smoke something on God's green Earth than pop a pill that was mixed.

So you telling me pills are natural compounds? You know what those drugs are mixed with?

I got a bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I am on Hydrocodone for pain and Somas for the muscle spasms. I've been on these hoes since March 12th (when I had surgery)

The thing about me smoking weed is my gf hates it. She didn't know about yesterday, but Friday she was pissed when I told her. It really really did work better than my pain killers though. I have to find me somebody out here in my neighborhood that sells cause I want to keep on. I wake up when my gf gets the kids ready for school and then I'm chilling for 8 hours at home.
    Soma! Isn't that the name of the drug from Brave New World?

'don't give a damn, just take a gram' or something.

If your pills aren't working very well you might want to tell your doctor so you can try something else, because all these drugs have different levels of effectiveness on different people, depending on how active certain enzymes in your liver are, so there may be something that is more effective for you.

Might wanna try Hash in that case: much tougher to recognise the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Like I said, if I was on medication, I would rather smoke something on God's green Earth than pop a pill that was mixed.

So you telling me pills are natural compounds? You know what those drugs are mixed with?

I got a bridge to sell you.
    Damn you're stupid. Morphine and Codeine are naturally occurring compounds, both being Alkaloids. Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaloid

Alkaloids are a group of naturally occurring chemical compounds that contain mostly basic nitrogen atoms. This group also includes some related compounds with neutral[2] and even weakly acidic properties.[3] Some synthetic compounds of similar structure are also attributed to alkaloids.[4] In addition to carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen, alkaloids may also contain oxygen, sulfur and more rarely other elements such as chlorine, bromine, and phosphorus.[5]

Alkaloids are produced by a large variety of organisms, including bacteria, fungi, plants, and animals, and are part of the group of natural products (also called secondary metabolites). Many alkaloids can be purified from crude extracts by acid-base extraction. Many alkaloids are toxic to other organisms. They often have pharmacological effects and are used as medications, as recreational drugs, or in entheogenic rituals. Examples are the local anesthetic and stimulant cocaine, the psychedelic psilocin, the stimulant caffeine, nicotine,[6] the analgesic morphine, the antibacterial berberine, the anticancer compound vincristine, the antihypertension agent reserpine, the cholinomimeric galantamine, the spasmolysis agent atropine, the vasodilator vincamine, the anti-arrhythmia compound quinidine, the anti-asthma therapeutic ephedrine, and the antimalarial drug quinine. Although alkaloids act on a diversity of metabolic systems in humans and other animals, they almost uniformly invoke a bitter taste.
    Moreover, whether something occurs naturally or not is completely irrelevant as to its harmfulness. Many synthesised compounds are safe, whereas many naturally occurring ones are not. And it is well known that inhaling the smoke from a burnt plant into your lungs is bad for your health, regardless of its colour. Get a ****ing clue.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    is getting high really that big of a problem?

shit, with being a fan of james harden and the rockets during playoff time you think getting high would be an added bonus
    I honestly just don't like it. I damn near can't function if I'm too high. Like yesterday I couldn't do shit until it wore off.

Haha I can only get high during work hours. My kids would blow my high I'm sure and my chick would kill me.

Soma! Isn't that the name of the drug from Brave New World?

'don't give a damn, just take a gram' or something.

If your pills aren't working very well you might want to tell your doctor so you can try something else, because all these drugs have different levels of effectiveness on different people, depending on how active certain enzymes in your liver are, so there may be something that is more effective for you.

Might wanna try Hash in that case: much tougher to recognise the smell.
    People go crazy for these hoes, but it just don't do it for me. All these pills work for me it's just that I'm uncomfortable with taking them for so long. I imagine it's wreaking havok on my insides. I coukd very well be wrong though.

I'll look into hash and see what I can hash out. Fail?