Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Chael Sonnen shits destroys Bron

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    I don't need to examine him His story defies the laws of biology. He claims hypogonadism, yet he was never on TRT as a teenager. He became an elite NCAA wrestler with low testosterone? if you believe that.

The sentence was reduced because he is prescribed TRT by a doctor. The only reason he needs TRT in his 30s is because his testes are broken due to years of steroid abuse.
    That is called an assumption.

And he was a college wrestler over 10 years ago. Where did he claim that he had low T over a decade ago? Link please.

Professional golfer Shaun Micheel had to have TRT in his 30s. He said he had the testoserone levels of a 70 year old man.

Could Sonnen have been abusing it? possibly. Pretending as if you know for sure is ridiculous. The commission obviously believed him which is why they reduced his sentence.

It also seems there is a lot of gray area in their rules regarding TRT. It seems the only rule he actually broke was not notifying them ahead of time.

I believe TRT is allowed, Chael just had didn't properly disclose it or some shit.

It should also be noted that Chael is 36 years old, pretty far from college age. That is about the same age as Micheel when he started TRT.

Banned

I had to give testosterone injections to patients for many different reasons. Female-to-male patients, male patients with hypogonadism, I don't think any of them were on steroids.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    That is called an assumption.

And he was a college wrestler over 10 years ago. Where did he claim that he had low T over a decade ago? Link please.

Professional golfer Shaun Micheel had to have TRT in his 30s. He said he had the testoserone levels of a 70 year old man.

Could Sonnen have been abusing it? possibly. Pretending as if you know for sure is ridiculous. The commission obviously believed him which is why they reduced his sentence.

It also seems there is a lot of gray area in their rules regarding TRT. It seems the only rule he actually broke was not notifying them ahead of time.
    Your testosterone does not drop off to nothing in the span of 10 years, especially for an elite athlete. If he had legitimate hypogonadism, he never would have become an NCAA wrestler. He would have been weak and unathletic from birth, suffered delayed or even absent puberty, etc. It would have been obvious as a teenager and he would have sought medical help way earlier in life. Hypogonadism does not "develop" later in life, it is a biological dysfunction of the testes.

Sonnen obviously does not suffer a biological dysfunction of the testes. His low testosterone issues (I'm not doubting that he has them) are due to prolonged steroid abuse.

Every time you run a cycle of steroids, your testes shut down. This is why your balls shrink on steroids. You are artificially supplying more testosterone than the body needs, thus it quits sending hormonal signals to your balls to produce more. The testes atrophy because they aren't being used.

Every cycle becomes progressively harder to recover from. Professional bodybuilders ruin their testes very early on in their careers. Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, all those guys will need to keep injecting testosterone for the rest of their lives. Their body will never produce an appreciable amount testosterone again.

Now most guys, with a proper post cycle therapy, can recover from a cycle or 2 or 3 and go on living like nothing ever happened. It's only after prolonged use that you start to suffer permanent damage.

Your testosterone does not drop off to the point of needing weekly shots of testosterone in your 30s naturally. Sonnen used steroids prolifically and is now suffering the consequences. In my opinion he shouldn't be allowed to compete on TRT. It's cheating disguised as a medical condition.

Banned

Sounds like hes just a hater of all sports that aren't UFC, what an idiot

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

I ran two cycles a few years back. I stopped because of ppl I know that been using it for years and how fawked up their systems are now. It's not worth it even though I ran low dosages I still didn't want to take the risk. I hated having limp dick after my cycles and taking all the groce tasting PCT. I also didn't like all the poking I did during the cycles because I would be in pain and even limping and just felt like a pin cushion. I look better now then I did when I was taking the stuff anyways, even though it took a lot of years and eating right. I will get on TRT when my test levels are low but won't over do it like some guys that are on TRT.

Your testosterone does not drop off to nothing in the span of 10 years, especially for an elite athlete. If he had legitimate hypogonadism, he never would have become an NCAA wrestler.

Now you are just making stuff up. Chael is 36 years old. It is perfectly plausible that for someone't t levels to be low at 36 with no sign of it in college. It is not something that has to be present as a teenager.

That is exactly what happened to Micheel.

In April 2005, after experiencing months of fatigue, mood changes, and poor play, Micheel began treatment for low testosterone ("Low T", or hypogonadism). He claimed that his testosterone levels had declined to those of "a man in his mid-70s." After beginning treatment, his testosterone levels returned to normal, and he reported that his drive and energy had also returned. His condition was widely publicized during the coverage of the 2006 PGA Championship.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Micheel

Chanel sonnen is a good trash talker, but in real life he's a super nice dude.

He understands the media, and hype. He's hyping up the game 7 and or himself/UFC.

This is fake. It's entertaining. But he's talking crap to build ratings and hype the shows.

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

I don't need to examine him His story defies the laws of biology. He claims hypogonadism, yet he was never on TRT as a teenager. He became an elite NCAA wrestler with low testosterone? if you believe that.

The sentence was reduced because he is prescribed TRT by a doctor. The only reason he needs TRT in his 30s is because his testes are broken due to years of steroid abuse.
    You have no clue either. You don't become an elite NCAA wrestler with legitimate hypogonadism. His "hypogonadism" is actually permanent shutdown of his testes due to past steroid use. He might be prescribed TRT now, but the only reason he needs it is because his nuts are broken from years of steroid use.

clearly you have no idea what youre saying. ive seen loads of 20 year olds that never even lifted a weight, start lifting and their test dropped low enough requiring trt. my friend never touched a weight and hes 22. he has extremely low test lvls but has not gone the trt route yet. hes always tired, no energy, no sex drive, no hunger, etc.

so just go back to your little corner little boy.