Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: The Miami Heat have prime chance to bury the Celtics mentally

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    OPs ignorance and complete lack of knowledge about the game becomes crystal clear with this thread (if anyone still had a doubt).
    What are you implying?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    What are you implying?
    I like turtles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

I am your soldier!

I don't think so. I think the Celts will bring it. Nothing like a bitter rival to fire up a team out of its slump.
    I'd like to think you're right, but there is nothing in their play lately to make me think they can win (if the Heat show up).

I fully expect the team to go to shit if they lose a few more in a row. A win against the Heat could turn things around or hold it together a bit longer, but this team is not going anywhere.

Its just so funny to watch ignorant kids that started watching the NBA literally 2 seasons ago (lebron dikriders) make claims like this. The Celtics will most likely turn it up and win the east bare no biased reffing a la last year. What they lack in youth they more than make up with talent and years playing together. They have a great coach too.

Its just so funny to watch ignorant kids that started watching the NBA literally 2 seasons ago (lebron dikriders) make claims like this. The Celtics will most likely turn it up and win the east bare no biased reffing a la last year. What they lack in youth they more than make up with talent and years playing together. They have a great coach too.
    Yeah and the Lakers will win the West, and we will have the classic LAL vs Celtics. Talk about delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Yeah and the Lakers will win the West, and we will have the classic LAL vs Celtics. Talk about delusional.
    Lol the Lakers have an awful coach and fundamental new pieces with a new system, its nothing like Celtics case...

Lol the Lakers have an awful coach and fundamental new pieces with a new system, its nothing like Celtics case...

You seriously think that the Celtics will make the finals? Wow, you re dumber than what i thought you were.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I'd like to think you're right, but there is nothing in their play lately to make me think they can win (if the Heat show up).

I fully expect the team to go to shit if they lose a few more in a row. A win against the Heat could turn things around or hold it together a bit longer, but this team is not going anywhere.
    I agree with you there. The next few games for the celtics is critical. Not because they are completely out of the race, but I think it could kill their belief in the team as a whole. They really need a trade to correct the rebounding defficiency IMO. Demarcus would of been perfect, wait til trade deadline i guess.
    Last edited by poido123; 01-27-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Banned

I dont expect a non bulls fan to believe this. People close to Rose have been saying that the way he has been training and conditioning himself in his comeback has been remarkable, and have speculated that he could return better than preinjury. Adrian Patterson did it in the NFL, why not Rose?
    Rose isn't AP so stop.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend

You seriously think that the Celtics will make the finals? Wow, you re dumber than what i thought you were.
    I'm not saying they will, but there's def. a real chance, you kids need to stfu and stop making ignorant claims that end up being bumped every year.

Banned

Its just so funny to watch ignorant kids that started watching the NBA literally 2 seasons ago (kobedikriders) make claims like this. The Celtics will most likely turn it up and win the east bare no biased reffing a la last year. What they lack in youth they more than make up with talent and years playing together. They have a great coach too.
    Fixed it for you, since it describes you so well and your garbage threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    Rose isn't AP so stop.
    Did I say he was?

Well since you decided to call me out, I have to state the obvious. They both had serious ACL injuries, which is why i brought up Paterson you dumb sh it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    Fixed it for you, since it describes you so well and your garbage threads.
    Shut up, you are like the Adam Morrison of this board (at best) only with no fun factor.

Banned

Did I say he was?

Well since you decided to call me out, I have to state the obvious. They both had serious ACL injuries, which is why i brought up Paterson you dumb sh it.
    and you are hoping for 100% return from the start if you're comparing him to AP which is optimism not realism

Shut up, you are like the Adam Morrison of this board (at best) only with no fun factor.