Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Serious playground baller General's Avatar

Default Re: Seriously, F*#@ the Bulls Front Office!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    that's what im worried about. who the fukk are these fukking pricks to say we should tank? this team had great chemistry and now that half of our team is gone, it's like we have no choice to rebuild. my question is why? us fans deserve better. rose deserves better.
    Rose is young. I guess they figured they couldn't get past the Heat with the team they had even if Rose was healthy. Better to rebuild now when he won't play most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Rose is young. I guess they figured they couldn't get past the Heat with the team they had even if Rose was healthy. Better to rebuild now when he won't play most of the season.
    i hope you guys are right. for me, i can't just root for a team who i know was championship worthy, to all of sudden see them tank and hope for a lottery pick. it's just unnatural to me. my expectations are always high and i feel that tanking and developing "young talent" is always more of a risk than adding proven veterans to what was a stable core.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    lee is an example. im not saying he was the one that got away, but if we could at least got somebody, shiet!

Get a clue, Bulls are in full tank mode, if you are expecting for them to compete for anything other than a lottery pick next season, you're going to be mightily disappointed.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Don't forget we got the Bobcats pick.

Noah
    Nerlens Noel
    Luol Deng
    Shabazz Muhammad
    Derrick Rose

What?!
    Bobcats pick is guaranteed top 5 already...they will have a lot of options next offseason then if they tank. They could package one of the picks for another battle tested player and pick a top 5 rookie too

edit: nvrmind its top 12 protected in 2013...

http://www.blogabull.com/2012/7/18/3...gn-on-thursday

Fear not Bulls fans! The front office has a target in sight! Our savior may be on his way!

Wait who? Radmanovic? Er...nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
    I understand what the Bulls FO are doing, but I don't enjoy it as a fan. Next season is a wash. We're going to spend it developing young talent and saving $ to make a bigger push next year in terms of FA or trades. Lee was never going to be what put us into serious contention with the Heat.
    So a fourth go around of the Bulls saving money, tanking a few seasons, only to lose big in FA. For those that aren't keep sscore. T

In 99-00 the year after they broke up the championship team, they set their sites on tim duncan, Tracy Mcgrady, and Grant Hill. They settled on Jalen Rose.

Then they tanked again and set their sites on Garnett, and a few other big name FAs. We ended up with Ben Wallace

Then we tanked againin an effort to get James, Wade, Bosh, and co. We settled on Carlos Boozer.

When are we gonna be fed up with the inept FO?

The Bulls aren't and will not tank this upcoming season.

Are they saving money? Yes. Absolutely. But they aren't going after a lottery pick.

This will still be a playoff team.

Am I frustrated we aren't making any significant moves? Yes.

But do I understand? Yes.

I guess they figured they couldn't get past the Heat with the team they had even if Rose was healthy
    they figured right

I guess the Bulls front office isn't THAT stupid then.

Are they Cheap? yes.

totally out to lunch? no

somewhat inept? probably

Bulls are like the most profitable franchise in the NBA due to high revenue from the influence of the Jordan era and continued frugality of ownership.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

don't worry, the bulls are just imitating how otis smith ran the magic from 2009 and up. he drafted a superstar but failed to put pieces around that superstar. thus resulting in d-rose eventually leaving.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    So a fourth go around of the Bulls saving money, tanking a few seasons, only to lose big in FA. For those that aren't keep sscore. T

In 99-00 the year after they broke up the championship team, they set their sites on tim duncan, Tracy Mcgrady, and Grant Hill. They settled on Jalen Rose.

Then they tanked again and set their sites on Garnett, and a few other big name FAs. We ended up with Ben Wallace

Then we tanked againin an effort to get James, Wade, Bosh, and co. We settled on Carlos Boozer.

When are we gonna be fed up with the inept FO?
    Rose might find himself in a very KG-like situation in 3-4 years. Do you maintain your loyalty, or do you get the **** from under a mediocre front office?

Bulls, even with a full healthy squad were overrated as hell and weren't getting past boston / miami any way. I can't think of a team or player as overrated as the late 2000's bulls and Derick rose.

The Knicks Front Office let Jeremy Lin go.

Checkmate, my friend.

Banned

Bulls fans are some of the biggest "What have you done for me lately" fans in the NBA, I swear.

People, calm the fukk down. Teague is gonna need a lil time to develop, but he will be able to replace Watson, and we have Hinrich who imo is better than Watson, and a MUCH better defender.

Deng is at the point where he might not even need surgery, and looks good. Its obvious he's getting healthier, and was able to drop 25 points during the Olympic game today. Noah is still a top 3 C in the east. Our Rose/Noah/Deng core is fine. Hamilton got healthy and averaged 13 points in the postseason, EXACTLY what we asked of him.

In case you are missing it, Jimmy is balling out his mind right now in Summer league, averaging 25 points and like 7 rebounds. GTFO like brewer could produce that. Its not that we didn't value Watson and Brewer, but this is first and foremost a business. That luxury tax will be kicking everyone's ass next summer, and Chicago knows it. You know damn well if there is anything our owner knows, its money.

Korver and Asik will definitely be missed, but the money and assets just don't add up to what's being asked. OP is complaining about not doing nothing...what pieces you trying to ship? What money you got? Nobody wants Boozer, and the pieces we could ship, we need ourselves.

In case some of you forgot, we invested in Nikola who just had another baller season overseas. He's expected to be here in 2014, so just be patient. When that time comes, you know Boozer's ass is gone.

So just chill, WTF are you getting hyper for. You do realize our star just tore his fukkin ACL. Da fukk kind of season are you expecting? A championship contending one?

2012-2013 is all about growing our draft picks, watching the improvement of Gibson, Teague and Butler. You do realize Gibson has to get paid next year, and we definitely are trying to keep him, who's value is higher than Asik IMO.

2013-2014 is when shit gets real again.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 07-20-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Banned

I understand if they want to tank.

but they should have amnestied Boozer for that.

so now they just look dumb