Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I have lost faith in the music industry.....

Just heard this song and

It's note even gangster like Too Short or Eazy E and they serious. True nijjas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I have lost faith in the music industry.....

That songs so funny/stupid. I think the girl went on tosh.0 and said she was serious.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
That songs so funny/stupid. I think the girl went on tosh.0 and said she was serious.

She basically set blacks and black women 20 years back.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP mad because nobody wanna smell his dick.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought the song was hilarious.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's an oldy but a goody
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Check out this Gem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRglS0D70cs
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OP: Can I smell yo dick?
Kobe:
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 is a pretty well-respected posterWally450 is a pretty well-respected posterWally450 is a pretty well-respected posterWally450 is a pretty well-respected poster

OP should be ashamed, I been bumpin this since '08
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #10
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

How did you even end up listening to this anyway? Lotion session with some Kobe highlights and needed something sexy playing in the background?
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #11
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Smell my dick? Wait a minute, hold up. See that's how a bitch eyes get swoll up. And I don't give a damn what yo home girl seen when I was at the club. What the f-ck you mean?"

such poetry!

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I prefer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:48 AM   #13
fiddy
Ariana Army

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Fire
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
"Smell my dick? Wait a minute, hold up. See that's how a bitch eyes get swoll up. And I don't give a damn what yo home girl seen when I was at the club. What the f-ck you mean?"

such poetry!

So much vitriol in that performance too. That is the realest rap break ever.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: