Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2007, 12:32 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: When It's All Said and Done, I'm Proud to Be a Fan of the Atlantic Division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I agree. While I solely rooting for the Celts, in an off handed way, I do like to see the other teams of our division play relatively well so that I can boast about the level of competition my team had to face to get deep into the playoffs. I certainly won't root for the Knicks, Raptors, Nets or Sixers, but I don't mind them doing well as long as the Celtics are doing better.

Exactly. I didn't mean I'd be wearing a Celts jersey. Just that when your division rivals are doing well, it makes your team look that much better. Along with the fact that hearing those Atlantic jokes go annoying.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: When It's All Said and Done, I'm Proud to Be a Fan of the Atlantic Division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I hate Newfies like Jews hate Nazis.
Don't worry, there is hope for you yet.

This man abandoned his Ontario life for the better world of Atlantic Canada, and you can too. See the light my son, seek the lighthouse through the fog...
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Don't worry, there is hope for you yet.

This man abandoned his Ontario life for the better world of Atlantic Canada, and you can too. See the light my son, seek the lighthouse through the fog...

This is all I'm seeing.

Use your fancy wording if you choose, but when I hear about an organization being created by the name of Newfoundland's Youth, I'm bringing in the heavy artillary without any questions asked. I won't let you fool us with the "better life for us all" crap. Not this time.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Use your fancy wording if you choose, but when I hear about an organization being created by the name of Newfoundland's Youth, I'm bringing in the heavy artillary without any questions asked. I won't let you fool us with the "better life for us all" crap. Not this time.

Well then I suggest you do a quick google for things like the Republic of Newfoundland or the numerous political parties that are founded on the concept of Newfoundland separation. In fact I'm pretty sure there are youth groups dedicated to the cause already.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Well then I suggest you do a quick google for things like the Republic of Newfoundland or the numerous political parties that are founded on the concept of Newfoundland separation. In fact I'm pretty sure there are youth groups dedicated to the cause already.

The only way Newfoundland seperates is when the rest of Canada eventually ****s it out of its ass. See, even the geographical proportions match.

Southern Ontario is the legs that carry the country and Newfoundland is the **** slowly coming out the backside.....you can call it a tail if you want...even though humans evolved much like the rest of Canada.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:53 PM   #21
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

I was all ready to make a rebuttal, but then your post made so little sense that I'm afraid I have nothing to say in reply. I guess you were just talking so far out of your ass (like so many Upper Canadians), that you lost track of what you were talking about. It's okay, your puny minds will catch up to your lips someday, but you might want to develop some culture and natural beauty first, cause right now you're about as far behind as a dory with a hole in the bottom.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I was all ready to make a rebuttal, but then your post made so little sense that I'm afraid I have nothing to say in reply. I guess you were just talking so far out of your ass (like so many Upper Canadians), that you lost track of what you were talking about. It's okay, your puny minds will catch up to your lips someday, but you might want to develop some culture and natural beauty first, cause right now you're about as far behind as a dory with a hole in the bottom.

My last post started where you left off. Seperation.

Someone's been underwater too long.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #23
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon Vendetta
What the ****? You're a fan of a division?

I'm an Orlando Magic fan.
I am not a SouthEast division fan.
I am not an Eastern conference fan.

I don't understand... seriously.

im a knick fan, not an atlantic division fan, but i dont think u wanna hear that ur team is part of the worst division in the league, so yeah, im happy the division is getting stronger. and i think most people like the conference theyre located in (or their favorite team is in) more than the other, and now we wont have to always hear how much better the west is.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:03 PM   #24
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
My last post started where you left off. Seperation.

Someone's been underwater too long.

Hippos - that's enough. I was really getting to like your posts about Bball, but your comments about nflnd are ignorant. And this is coming at you from a downtown, bay /bloor, stiff collar, can-fire-you-faster-than-momma-can-dry-your-tears banker dude. The folks out east rock. And those I've met on and from the rock have all been solid. Much more than I could say for many of the my shallow city colleagues... sadly.

BB = agree with above. Atlantic will be way more fun if the Celts get competitive! For now, it still a 2.5 horse division!
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #25
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fan of the division? Mehhhh

I'm a fan of the Raptors and the other 4 teams can burn in hell. If the Raptors win the division, I don't care what the other teams are doing or if people consider it a weak division.

Conference and division allegiances in sports are silly.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:11 PM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
Hippos - that's enough. I was really getting to like your posts about Bball, but your comments about nflnd are ignorant. And this is coming at you from a downtown, bay /bloor, stiff collar, can-fire-you-faster-than-momma-can-dry-your-tears banker dude. The folks out east rock. And those I've met on and from the rock have all been solid. Much more than I could say for many of the my shallow city colleagues... sadly.

BB = agree with above. Atlantic will be way more fun if the Celts get competitive! For now, it still a 2.5 horse division!

Remember where you are next time you post.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: