Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default If you don't have LeBron as the best player in the league, you should get banned

Why? I don't really know what sport you are watching but it's certainly not basketball. Which means you do not understan a thing.

ONE - It does not mean because you score more that you are a better player.

If you pretend to know anything about basketball, you will understand if not, what are you doing in a basketball forum?

Look, Kawhi defends but no way I will rely on him to be my first offensive option.

Durant probably the best scorer in the game today but he does not control the pace of a game like a Bron. He can't create out of his ass like LeBron does. He can not impact the game on both ends like LeBron does. His lenght gives us the impression that he is an average defender but he is in fact a below average defender.

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Default Re: If you don't have LeBron as the best player in the league, you should get banned

Umm, healthy Curry?

I'd pencil it Bron at #2 though. Amazing what he's still capable of 13 years into his career. The career stats in a few years will be mind-boggling.

Default Re: If you don't have LeBron as the best player in the league, you should get banned

Curry is better get over it.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

He doesn't even lead his team in the bran Stan criteria of

PER
    W/S 48
    Efficiency
    Efg
    Scoring

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Absolutely agree. Its fvcking disgusting that these people are allowed to post between us normals.

Yeah, Brans defense has been first rate this season

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Why? I don't really know what sport you are watching but it's certainly not basketball. Which means you do not understan a thing.

ONE - It does not mean because you score more that you are a better player.

If you pretend to know anything about basketball, you will understand if not, what are you doing in a basketball forum?

Look, Kawhi defends but no way I will rely on him to be my first offensive option.

Durant probably the best scorer in the game today but he does not control the pace of a game like a Bron. He can't create out of his ass like LeBron does. He can not impact the game on both ends like LeBron does. His lenght gives us the impression that he is an average defender but he is in fact a below average defender.
    Best scorer is between Curry and KD, edge to Curry.

Greatest positive offensive impact? Yeah... it's probably still LeBeast James (although I get the argument for Curry who is amazing) and that's the only area of the game where potential unanimous MVP Steph can even compete with him.

majority of people who don't have him as best player as either trolls or kobetards. Most real, objective fans still have him as number 1. Go to somewhere like realgm and many still say Lebron is the best player in the world.

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It actually has been really good... Definitely showed a lot more effort on D this year compared to the last few. Obviously not on Kawhi's level, but he rated as the #2 small forward on D according to +/-.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    He doesn't even lead his team in the bran Stan criteria of

PER
    W/S 48
    Efficiency
    Efg
    Scoring
    how about you let the playoffs end before saying this crap?

Curry
    Kawhi
    Westbrook
    KD

Bran

He barely scratches top5 tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    You're usually a smart guy Dresta, but this was dumb. Check the stats amigo.

If you support more than 5 NBA teams you should be banned tbh

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Born Sinner's Avatar

Give me curry or kd over him any day of the week.
    curry wpn mvp and will win another title this summer. Maybe even a finals mvp.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Anyone that takes KD over LeBron is a drooling r.etard