Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Tracy McGrady on Shawn Bradley or Dwyane Wade on Anderson Varejao

Wade everyone dunked on Bradley even fisher

Top 1 Bball Mind.

seems as if most got wade...so do i

how about wade vs:

Pippen on Ewing

I recall watching the Wade dunk live.
    Firstly, I remember thinking 'did Jermaine O'Neal just block a Lebron dunk?'
    Couldn't really tell if he missed or was blocked at the time.

Strange as it sounds, as Wade nonchalantly dribbled down court, you KNEW something was about to happen.

A supersonic wave shocked through the atmosphere as if a glitch in the matrix occurred, and Wade channeled it into his own energy force about at the half court line, then built up dunkgasm and released a flow of saiyan juice into the basket, then it entered back into his own body and it exited again through his hips thrusters and into Varejao's face.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Bold statement right there
    Nothing bold about it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I recall watching the Wade dunk live.
    Firstly, I remember thinking 'did Jermaine O'Neal just block a Lebron dunk?'
    Couldn't really tell if he missed or was blocked at the time.

Strange as it sounds, as Wade nonchalantly dribbled down court, you KNEW something was about to happen.

A supersonic wave shocked through the atmosphere as if a glitch in the matrix occurred, and Wade channeled it into his own energy force about at the half court line, then built up dunkgasm and released a flow of saiyan juice into the basket, then it entered back into his own body and it exited again through his hips thrusters and into Varejao's face.

Krust Kingz

Wade dunk easily

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

how about wade vs:

Pippen on Ewing
    The ferocity of the playoffs when winning basketball games meant more than friendships the good ol days.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Nothing bold about it.
    Sure it is, great dunk, but I'm sure if you go through time you can find 5 dunks better than that one

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

how about wade vs:

Pippen on Ewing
    There is one already

Banned

It's all subjective. I don't have it as a top 5 dunk but I sure as hell wouldn't be shocked to see it on a lot of lists. It has all the makings of a top 5 dunk. List YOUR top 5. I'd probably say one or two are wack, but that's just me.

2 more sick dunks..moreso because of the aesthetics of the dunk than the power, intensity, etc

Kemp on Alton Lister.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2GaAWdHwsw

Rose on Dragic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAp00SxP30

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Paul George On Birdman

Not an all time great but pretty underrated imo..

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Verajao flying back made the dunk look way nicer. I wonder if it was actually the force of the dunk or him flopping that made it look like that
    Varejao didn't expect Wade to go through and jumped too late. Wade also extended his right leg a bit. Varejao didn't flop imho.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Always liked Tmac's dunk on the Pistons better.

Or even the one he blew by Carter and dunked on Toronto. I think he went up two hands through a crowd, then extended with the right or left to finish. Great display of his athleticism.

Love Live Life

Wade vs Tmac = Wade

Wade vs Pip = Pip

Surprised nobody said anything about Dirk's horrible defense on Tmac.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    It's all subjective. I don't have it as a top 5 dunk but I sure as hell wouldn't be shocked to see it on a lot of lists. It has all the makings of a top 5 dunk. List YOUR top 5. I'd probably say one or two are wack, but that's just me.
    I'm not saying its not, I think its a great dunk(maybe it is top 5)....but I'm sure if we go through NBA dunks we can find 5 that are in the zip code or better....as on poster said playoffs make shit more interesting imo. Here are some in the zip code imo.