Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Goran Dragic appreciation thread (FINALLY included in NBA.com MVP ladder)

The Dragon in Phoenix

My main man Goran Dragic averaging 20/6/3.5 on 50%FG and 40%3PT leading the Phoenix Suns to the 6th seed. Featured in NBA.com MVP ladder article: Steady Dragic Slithers Way Into MVP Mix

Was snubbed from the All Star game but we care only bout the playoffs.

Dude looking straight HEROIC in this pic.
    Last edited by MichaelCorleone; 02-02-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Default Re: Goran Dragic appreciation thread (FINALLY included in NBA.com MVP ladder)

The suns are going to upset someone. I just know it.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: Goran Dragic appreciation thread (FINALLY included in NBA.com MVP ladder)

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    I'm calling it right now. PHX - OKC/HOU in the WCF this year.

Year of the Dragon.

he looks like he should be a computer scientist

he'll probably be an all-star due to some injury

Quote Originally Posted by navy

Dragic has already captured the attention of the NBA and ISH. There are many threads on this already, but if these threads continue people will begin to hate on Dragic and the suns. Stay humble. Enjoy the season we're having.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

A point guard shooting 50% Fg and 40% 3pt is insane, very good shot selection and decision making. Goran Dragic probably has the HIGH basketball IQ in the league next to Chris Paul and Lebron James.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    A point guard shooting 50% Fg and 40% 3pt is insane, very good shot selection and decision making. Goran Dragic probably has the HIGH basketball IQ in the league next to Chris Paul and Lebron James.
    OK stop.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Pic of Lillard
    I'll give Lillard the nod, he has potential to be the next great PG. But right now, Goran Dragic is the up and comer.

I'll give Lillard the nod, he has potential to be the next great PG. But right now, Goran Dragic is the up and comer.
    lillard iz better tho.

Gee I wander who this is..

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

lillard iz better tho.
    Put Lamarcus Aldridge on the Phoenix Suns and you will change your tune. LMA on the current Suns will be 1st seed EASY.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

So the TonyMontana-fakkit is back?

Local High School Star

lillard iz better tho.
    no no no shumpert is better. I wouldn't even give him up in a straight up trade for dragic