Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: I think its now safe to say that Lebron won't be just a sidekick

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    Thanks for proving my point that Lebron homers have no argument so they resort to the past and try to change the subject.

Have fun watching Lebron play robin to Wade's batman
    I'm totally fine with it. Wade is my favorite player. I'm just not dumb enough to think LeBron James is like 1/2 the player Wade is, that's just stupid. Or that there's anywhere close to a Jordan-Pippen sized gap between the two of them.

Have fun watching the Heat win like 3+ titles in the future once Kobe's knees give out.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    Im no Lebron homer sorry, stats doesnt mean a thing when you know what the player is capable of and when you know the player doesnt need to be a one man army for his team to win.

A superstar before him who made the same sacrifice to win is Kobe Bryant. Why do you think Kobe is still regarded as one of the best players and some say even the best despite many having better stats than him, despite even Gasol having better stats than him right now? Is Kobe a sidekick for that? No.

Last but not least even if you care about the stats so much, Lebron is by facts much more productive than Wade, at this moment into the season its way to ridicilously early to make any kindof such speculation, in only 1 game you can right now go from 30 ppg to 10 ppg.

Trolling is not healthy mr Gametime.
    Let's not exaggerate. Wade played the same role on the Heat that LeBron did on the Cavs. As a matter of fact, he did it with worse teammates (not one other Heat starter the last two years would have started for the Cavs). And his stats and efficiency have been within range of LeBron his entire career too.

The point is not that LeBron has been overrated. He's every bit as good as billed. The point is that Wade has been underrated. He's every bit that good too and always has been.

Man you trolls have alot to learn, you dont even know how to check the stats correctly.

24.1 ppg + 3.7 apg for Wade

20.7 ppg + 7.9 apg for Lebron

This means:

Wade is accountable for between 31.2 ppg - 35.2 ppg of his teams points.

Lebron is accountable for between 36.7 ppg - 44.7 ppg of his teams points.

Who was the "top dog" again?

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Let's not exaggerate. Wade played the same role on the Heat that LeBron did on the Cavs. As a matter of fact, he did it with worse teammates (not one other Heat starter the last two years would have started for the Cavs). And his stats and efficiency have been within range of LeBron his entire career too.

The point is not that LeBron has been overrated. He's every bit as good as billed. The point is that Wade has been underrated. He's every bit that good too and always has been.
    We agree to massively disagree, Lebron has been more productive in any single way statistically, dont make me bring out all the facts. Im no Lebron homer, but facts are facts and i like to stick to them rather than to opinions.

Heat|Lakers|Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmonkey
    We agree to massively disagree, Lebron has been more productive in any single way statistically, dont make me bring out all the facts. Im no Lebron homer, but facts are facts and i like to stick to them rather than to opinions.

The Holy Trinity

Man you trolls have alot to learn, you dont even know how to check the stats correctly.

This means:

Ok, there is no sidekick on this team, but if you're gonna go here, I'm gonna point out that in at least three of the wins, James has scored the majority of his points at stages in the third quarter when the game was effectively over. Wade usually scores in the first half when the Heat are building their lead.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

I'm gonna point out that in at least three of the wins, James has scored the majority of his points at stages in the third quarter when the game was effectively over.
    Now that's not really true. The only game I can think of where this happened was the game against Minnesota. LeBron's 3rd qtr outbursts otherwise have turned competitive games into blowouts. The game against Orlando and tonight against NJ would be good examples of these.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 11-06-2010 at 11:47 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Ok, there is no sidekick on this team, but if you're gonna go here, I'm gonna point out that in at least three of the wins, James has scored the majority of his points at stages in the third quarter when the game was effectively over. Wade usually scores in the first half when the Heat are building their lead.
    It would probably be pretty idiotic for LeBron to just show up on a new team that already has an established scorer and gun for 30+ right away every night.

Not even circa '91 Jordan would do that if he went to the Blazers and got paired with Drexler.

He's obviously feeling his way onto the roster right now and picking his spots as to where he chooses to go into "scoring mode".

Tonight for example Wade and LeBron both shot over 55% from the field, which is probably a sign they're both starting to get into sync with each other.

Previous to tonight both were shooting about 45% ... I'd expect their FG% to rise.

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willkill24

This means:

This. /thread

you guys find every reason to hate lebron. face it these stats > u. Sit.