Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Im going to sound like a complaining old hater for a moment here but hear me out....

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

That's not "barely" getting on the side of the ball.
    It really is...you are sounding like a hater

Banned

Default Re: Im going to sound like a complaining old hater for a moment here but hear me out....

OP regrets bumping this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

His hand is on top of the ball. If anything it would be a discontinued dribble, which is impossible to call from a still shot.

Jordan used to palm all the time....people complained. I know you remember that kblaze.

The thing is he got away with it because his hands were massive. Same thing with Wade really.

Banned

Thread title is false.

He's crying.

The game has been like his for the longest time. Don't know why OP just found out about it.

It's an old ass thread too. It took him this long to figure it out and bump it? It's been a year and he still bitchin.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The game has been slowly going to what it is now since the early 90s. But as Tim said it made more progress largely due to shit like And 1. Not that you would remember much of the Hot sauce impact on teens considering you were 6 when it blew up.

Banned

Sorry but I am a basketball purist and I never watched And 1. I know what it is but never watched it.

National High School Star

They had to do it to protect the flashy young guards that were filling the seats. It's a shame but they had to do what they had t do for ratings.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

One time at the park, guy on the opposing team called me for carrying twice within the first 5 possessions. My team responded by calling his teammates for carrying as well on almost every possession. It got tense and then we all decided that the first guy was a prick and we would abstain from calling anymore nonsense.

I imagine the League came to the same conclusion.
    Last edited by Horde of Temujin; 07-26-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    One time at the park, guy on the opposing team called me for carrying twice within the first 5 possessions. My team responded by calling his teammates for carrying as well on almost every possession. It got tense and then we all decided that the first guy was a prick and we would abstain from calling anymore nonsense.

I imagine the League came to the same conclusion.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Watching the Rockets/Blazers the announcers mentioned that Kevin Martin traveled coming out of the triple threat every time. And now its being called. We all know it wont be for the entire season...but I would like to see how players evolve if it were. The footwork is worse than the ball handling at times. Though I think I counted 4 carries on Felton on one possession last week. Rose probably averages 8-10 a game.

They aren't even pretending they want to call those.