Default [Who you got] Paul Pierce vs Vince Carter who's got the better poster on Mourning?

VS

What y'all think?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: [Who you got] Paul Pierce vs Vince Carter who's got the better poster on Mourning?

Both are pretty sick.
    Id say VC though.

Default Re: [Who you got] Paul Pierce vs Vince Carter who's got the better poster on Mourning?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy91
    Both are pretty sick.
    Id say VC though.
    Same
    I mean I knew Pierce could dunk but damn

NBA Superstar

I feel as though Vince's would have to take the cake, since he caught Mourning at the peak and vanquished him. In contrast, Pierce's was really nice, but he seemed to catch Mourning really late on a rotation before he had a chance to jump.

My Mourning runner-up would probably be Grant Hill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuS2oJsVjeE

P.S. Is there a video of that Pierce dunk? I'm not sure I'd seen it before that gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I feel as though Vince's would have to take the cake, since he caught Mourning at the peak and vanquished him. In contrast, Pierce's was really nice, but he seemed to catch Mourning really late on a rotation before he had a chance to jump.

My Mourning runner-up would probably be Grant Hill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuS2oJsVjeE

P.S. Is there a video of that Pierce dunk? I'm not sure I'd seen it before that gif.
    I just made the gif because I couldn't see the video anywhere lol

I found it on a Paul Pierce top 10 plays of his career. It was like number 9.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

I'm going to say Pierce cause it was way more unexpected. Vince gonna Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Damn, I forgot about that one! The only time I remember Hill showing some attitude. I love it.