Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lakers already shopping Randle?

Jon Bloom: My source in L.A. is pushing Lakers to offer Julius Randle, Jordan Hill & 1st Rd Pick from Lin deal in sign & trade for Bledsoe. #Hmmmm Twitter

Dude may be full of shit, but, sounds like something the Lakers would do. Bledsoe will be a stud.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Lakers already shopping Randle?

Should've just gotten Bledsoe and Deandre for Dwight.

Serious playground baller FlawlessVictory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Jon Bloom: My source in L.A. is pushing Lakers to offer Julius Randle, Jordan Hill & 1st Rd Pick from Lin deal in sign & trade for Bledsoe. #Hmmmm Twitter

Dude may be full of shit, but, sounds like something the Lakers would do. Bledsoe will be a stud.
    I could actually see that happening. If the Suns can't agree a reasonable extension with Bledsoe in the next week or so then they will probably look to move him. They would then likely get Dragic on a big extension next season.

One thing though, im not sure about how that would work salary cap wise. I think the Lakers are capped out or very close to it. Bledsoe would be on at least 15 million a year with his extension.... It did seem odd them picking up Davis, Boozer and resigning Kelly after drafting Randle.

Suns get a very nice pf prospect and a pick, although I don't see them having any interest in that seriously inflated Hill contract...

Instead of Hill, we should send them Nash, so he could retire as a Sun.

shhhhhhh

Hill cant be traded till Jan 2015, none of the players on one year contracts can be traded, Boozer cannot be traded.. Randle can't be traded for 30 days and the Lakers have already said he won't be traded and the Bledsoe rumor is untrue

stupid rumor made by stupid stans

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

lakes going to lakers so i wouldn't be surprised if they did that. bledsoe is a good player off the bench..that's it. The lakers are a non-playoff team either way so it doesn't matter.

NBA lottery pick

Highly doubt that. They just got Lin. Which isn't much. Better than a corpse of Nash I guess. Randle still is a huge question mark. However, Bledsoe isn't going to change the Lakers current chances of winning a chip.

If true, really stupid ****ing move from the Lakers.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Hill cant be traded till Jan 2015, none of the players on one year contracts can be traded, Boozer cannot be traded.. Randle can't be traded for 30 days and the Lakers have already said he won't be traded and the Bledsoe rumor is untrue
    This. How is it that supposed media types have no clue about the actual details of the CBA. It was like Stephen A Smith saying on SVPs show that he thought wade would get a new 5 year deal from the heat. Newsflash numbnuts, he can only get a 4 year deal (due to over36 rule) and this was very common knowledge.

Is he a #1 draft pick? Can Cleveland get him?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    This. How is it that supposed media types have no clue about the actual details of the CBA. It was like Stephen A Smith saying on SVPs show that he thought wade would get a new 5 year deal from the heat. Newsflash numbnuts, he can only get a 4 year deal (due to over36 rule) and this was very common knowledge.

I'm starting to think once you get past the legit reporters and into the Broussards, Stephen A's then the lower tier bloggers that generating hits is more important than generating facts.

My follow list has been whittled down to Wojo, Stein, Lowe, Larry Coon and a few solid Lakers beat writers the rest are a waste of time for the most part.

I'm sure every team has a few trusty beat writers and that's really all you need for team news

sure would be nice if the lakers were able to snag monroe and bledsoe without giving up anything significant.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    sure would be nice if the lakers were able to snag monroe and bledsoe without giving up anything significant.

This isn't fantasy league.

Lakers won't trade Randle he's the future of this franchise. They would be really stupid to trade him this early, but then again we have Jim Buss running the show so anything is possible.