Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LaLa: Mavs Fans Used Racial Slurs

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Lala is Hot.

YES she is!!!

it wouldnt surprise me. Mavs fans are unclassy. i remember them back in 06 during their title run. they were angsty and total homers.

Melo is a lucky man

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner

Melo is a lucky man

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime
    First of all, let me point out that I'm assuming that like me, most people have no idea what race this ho is. Is she black, latina, mixed, whatever? And you can't claim to have been racially abused unless the taunts were accurate.

It doesnt matter if an insult is factual or accurate dude. What matters is, someone of mixed, latina, black, or whatever, shouldnt have to take that abuse when simply trying to attend a basketball game, or any social outing with their son.

So im puerto rican, and italian, but you dont think i'd still be insulted if someone called me a beaner?

A beaner is generally used to insult someone of mexican roots, but its STILL INSULTING that someone is trying to hit me like that because of the color of my skin. It IS being racially attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    It doesnt matter if an insult is factual or accurate dude. What matters is, someone of mixed, latina, black, or whatever, shouldnt have to take that abuse when simply trying to attend a basketball game, or any social outing with their son.

So im puerto rican, and italian, but you dont think i'd still be insulted if someone called me a beaner?

A beaner is generally used to insult someone of mexican roots, but its STILL INSULTING that someone is trying to hit me like that because of the color of my skin. It IS being racially attacked.
    really? i thought i was the only rican on ish.

BRINKER
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class, and is a ghetto skeezer who goes around 'hooten n hollerin' at every one who looks at her wrong.

thus the most likely course of actual events in this instance was that she instigated a fight with someone over absolutely nothing, then dallas fans probably retaliated verbally WITHOUT using any sort of derogatory racial language, then she further made a scene and embarrassed herself, then to basically justify her absolute lack of dignity, she fabricated some notion of offensive slurs.

basically there is a 100% chance that she started this whole thing, made an absolute fool of her ghetto self, then completely made up the race card in order to save face.

Quote Originally Posted by BRINKER
    the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class, and is a ghetto skeezer who goes around 'hooten n hollerin' at every one who looks at her wrong.

thus the most likely course of actual events in this instance was that she instigated a fight with someone over absolutely nothing, then dallas fans probably retaliated verbally WITHOUT using any sort of derogatory racial language, then she further made a scene and embarrassed herself, then to basically justify her absolute lack of dignity, she fabricated some notion of offensive slurs.

basically there is a 100% chance that she started this whole thing, made an absolute fool of her ghetto self, then completely made up the race card in order to save face.
    how is carmelo a thug? because of a dui? is everyone who is not white ghetto and classless? youre a moron

Yes, that must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by iggy>
    how is carmelo a thug? because of a dui? is everyone who is not white ghetto and classless? youre a moron

Im getting a sense that a lot of people on this board base character a lot on a person's looks, hairstyle, etc....rather than actually reading up on particular players and finding out about their character.

This is the reason we have bigots in this country still. People, in THIS day and age, still judge a book by its cover.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
    doubt it. she seems like a drama queen b*tch.
    more of mav fans avoiding responsibility and self accountability - and it all starts from the top...mark cuban.

hes created a world down there where they do nothing wrong and are all the victims...and that mentality has trickled down to the players and fans.

the fact that mav fans said and did the things they did in game 4 is disgusting (especially bringing up melos kid)...and the fact that mav fans either deny it, defend it, or displace blame elsewhere is even more disgusting.

All im going to say is, there are a lot of disturbing reports coming out of Dallas right now. So i dont think its too much of a long shot to consider some of them to be fact.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

and there goes your credibility.

which makes all of this pure garbage.

try again kid.

but next time, with less stupid.

Local High School Star YAH trick YAH's Avatar

Lala has worked for MTV and Vh1. Shes not just some ho off the street that needs to make stuff up for attention and living off here husband/BF fame.