Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Christmas Game will be looked back at as the turning point for the Bulls and Rockets

I THINK... I couldn't put it any other way to fit in the thread title, but I could very much imagine it being this way.

For the Bulls I mean that they don't play down to their teams all the time anymore, take care of business, and go back to being one of the teams winning in the high 50's, like their 2011 and 2012 teams... where as the Rockets go back to their last year self.

I could see it happening..

Banned

Default Re: Christmas Game will be looked back at as the turning point for the Bulls and Rockets

Default Re: Christmas Game will be looked back at as the turning point for the Bulls and Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    oh sht, didn't see this baby in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel

This gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    This gif
    hello da real lambo

did you enjoy your Christmas?

Hopefully. This is one of the few games I've seen all season wherein the Bulls played dominantly on both ends simultaneously; that's rarely been the case, as the Bulls have had trouble playing at a fast pace on offense while maintaining their defensive intensity and vice versa, but the growing pains may be subsiding now that they've had ample time to adjust to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    hello da real lambo

did you enjoy your Christmas?

YES. Left my boy lebron's credit card smoking

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

The rockets have been on a tear lately. They already turned their season around

Bulls were great too its just that horrible back to back against the Pistons and Knicks that hurt them

And the Rockets lose, Harden 2 brick 3 pointers and one time blocked like a little bitch in the last 90 seconds

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Bulls turning point will be when they finally make a trade to clear up that front court.

konexwater

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I THINK... I couldn't put it any other way to fit in the thread title, but I could very much imagine it being this way.

For the Bulls I mean that they don't play down to their teams all the time anymore, take care of business, and go back to being one of the teams winning in the high 50's, like their 2011 and 2012 teams... where as the Rockets go back to their last year self.

I could see it happening..
    Except they lost to the Pelicans and have had the easiest schedule so far, according to ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    konexwater
    konex like

aw shit

damn