Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is LeBron Doing Bad Because the NBA is getting Stricker with HGH Testing?

What else could explain his baldness and shitty play?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Is LeBron Doing Bad Because the NBA is getting Stricker with HGH Testing?

I think so....hes never had a consistant jumper....now its showing more than ever

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Is LeBron Doing Bad Because the NBA is getting Stricker with HGH Testing?

I think he is just tired man... Being in Miami was great for him. Good lifestyle, good weather, great bond with teammates. He has none of that in cLeaveLand.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Stricker

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    I think he is just tired man... Being in Miami was great for him. Good lifestyle, good weather, great bond with teammates. He has none of that in cLeaveLand.
    I don't think it's fatigue. He's still fast in the open floor, it's mental with him. He's lost a step in the half court and teams are clearly daring him to shoot. I don't think I've ever seen lebron have a good 3 point and mid range season.

In Cleveland 2009-2010 he was an above average mid range shooter, below average 3 point shooter.
    In Miami, he was an above average 3 point shooter and below average midrange shooter.

Cleveland now he has no shot unless it's a fadeaway 15-17 feet out.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    What else could explain his baldness and shitty play?
    Let's start with be is 30. That is over the hill for an nba player and one with a poor shot it is even worse. Next hgh does not impact hair loss and even if it did if you're going bald you'll be showing if not fully bald by 30, I can speak from experience on that one. Moving on he is the first and only guy I know of in the modern format to have been to five straight finals as a starter. That is brutal, he hasn't had a full offseaon to recover in half a decade. If he hadn't lost a step something would be up big time. As it is he is moral...

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

LeBron has been on the decline physically for some time now. If LeBron gets linked to PEDs he wil not get into the Hall of Fame.

Stricker

Stricker

Like really bruh, that's really the best you could do?

I don't think op knows how HGH works.

Stricker

for real dude

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I would really love for someone to explain how HGH helps you shoot jumpers. This was a legit discussion when he was jumping like 12 inches lower than in Miami but not now. He looks athletic as **** still.

Who's Stricker? Can the Cavs get him?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

LeBron is going to retire soon

stfu Lebron is a beast, with HGH he would look like the ****ing hulk. you dont know what you're talking about