Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread:

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    Yeah, theyre living the same type of delusion that kobe haters have. this was a topic of conversation last off season, someone in the media stated "no players would want to play with kobe" and what happened right after, players publicly said theyd love to play with him. but since that doesnt fit your argument, we'll just ignore that truth.
    Riiiiight, so let's see what makes the most sense. Dudley, who since he's been in the NBA, we can presume has been around the talk in the locker rooms and out about how players feel about Kobe and.............

...........numerous NBA players who can do the easy, PC thing and say they would looooove to play with him, while not actually having to DO it.

Yes, we can easily see what makes the most sense.

Default Re:

So, Kobe won 5 rings with no one wanting to play with him

just another reason he's the GOAT

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

amen brother. Kobe da polarizing GAWD. you either in or out, no in between when it comes to basking in da GAWD's glory.

Default Re:

In other news Dudley is nearing the point of his career where he'd happily play with/for anyone.

Default Re:

When Kobe is out there overpassing and trying to get a TD? Maybe once or twice in a season but this is very rare, I don't know why he's talking about it.

Maybe people don't want to play with Kobe today since he's old, past his prime and nearly retired but some years ago? Garnett wanted to play with him, Kidd did, Jermaine O' Neal and obviously Gasol had no problems playing with him and winning 2 titles.

And why didn't OP create a thread when Durant and Paul George said they would have no problem playing with Kobe.

Good college starter

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    When Kobe is out there overpassing and trying to get a TD? Maybe once or twice in a season but this is very rare, I don't know why he's talking about it.

Maybe people don't want to play with Kobe today since he's old, past his prime and nearly retired but some years ago? Garnett wanted to play with him, Kidd did, Jermaine O' Neal and obviously Gasol had no problems playing with him and winning 2 titles.

And why didn't OP create a thread when Durant and Paul George said they would have no problem playing with Kobe.
    Most of the players that played with Kobe had the best years of their career playing with him He even made Smush and Kwame a serviceable players.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Riiiiight, so let's see what makes the most sense. Dudley, who since he's been in the NBA, we can presume has been around the talk in the locker rooms and out about how players feel about Kobe and.............

...........numerous NBA players who can do the easy, PC thing and say they would looooove to play with him, while not actually having to DO it.

Yes, we can easily see what makes the most sense.
    Whatever fits your agenda. Of course you crawl out of your hole for a topic like this #obsessed

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Whatever fits your agenda. Of course you crawl out of your hole for a topic like this #obsessed
    chazzy you dissapoint. I always remembered you being one of the more tolerable Bryant stans. I guess the intensity of Lebron ascending over the last few years has made even the more "reasonable" Kobe fans turn more like their rabid Stan cousins. Kinda like Republicans and the Tea Party.

At any rate, I can easily say that whenever I appear Kobe STans hop on my dikk no matter how long it's been. #kobestansobsessedwithknoe

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default Re:

chazzy you dissapoint. I always remembered you being one of the more tolerable Bryant stans. I guess the intensity of Lebron ascending over the last few years has made even the more "reasonable" Kobe fans turn more like their rabid Stan cousins. Kinda like Republicans and the Tea Party.

At any rate, I can easily say that whenever I appear Kobe STans hop on my dikk no matter how long it's been. #kobestansobsessedwithknoe
    so he counters what you have to say with fact, and you get butthurt, and will probably reply to this with pure speculation, yet again.

Default Re:

Aint nothing wrong with poking fun at how exclusively thirsty you are for any Kobe negative press

He brought up a valid point that people like you will dismiss players saying the opposite.. and you proceeded to do just that lol
    Last edited by chazzy; 05-27-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Banned

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Times change, championship Kobe is gone and now he's just a hard ass on his team mates who demands a lot while sabotaging their chances of a win with a his own play. He hasn't aged gracefully but did anyone expect him to? His me first attitude is what made him great in his prime.

College superstar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    In other news Dudley is nearing the point of his career where he'd happily play with/for anyone.
    Actually, everyone expects him to opt out of his 4M+ salary next year so he can get more money.

But nice try.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    so he counters what you have to say with fact, and you get butthurt, and will probably reply to this with pure speculation, yet again.
    What "fact" did he counter with? He said whatever fits my agenda. What did he say to counter what I wrote?

By the way, what does Dudley have to GAIN by this? It couldn't just be that this is what he feels based on his own observations, what he's heard around the league (that he, you know, is IN)? Are you going to pull out the typical Stan argument when they hear something they dont' like and say that Dudley is a hater scrub who is jealous rather than someone just offering his honest opinion? Why the need to besmirch ANYONE who doesn't fall in line with Lord Kobe?

He just woke up one day, and decided to say he felt that way (which lines up with what the likes of Bogut, Smush, Bynum, Dwight, Shaq, etc.) have said about him. It also lines up with the article on the subject that was written last year. It also lines up with Kobe's play style being extremely polarizing. Look at the way he played last year. Have you played ball EVER? Would YOU think it was fun to play with someone who shot 100 times a game shooting like 30%??

Default Re:

You are guys are overreacting.

He's talking about OLD Kobe. Of course nobody wants to play with old Kobe. Dude is a scrub.

Whenever people were asked about playing with Kobe they mean prime Kobe Bryant. Top 10 player of all time.

No big deal. Can you think of a logical reason anyone would want to play with current Kobe? Dude is set to retire next year.
    Last edited by navy; 05-27-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default Re:

What "fact" did he counter with? He said whatever fits my agenda. What did he say to counter what I wrote?
    That actually my bad. i confused what he wrote with the poster above him.