Default Re:

which year for which team?

Local High School Star robert_shaww's Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    which year for which team?
    all prime.

Default Re:

team A easily, you talking about a prime Bynum and Artest? They werent even in their primes in 09 and 10 so team A.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    team A easily, you talking about a prime Bynum and Artest? They werent even in their primes in 09 and 10 so team A.
    easily??? team B has 06 wade and bryant.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Default Re:

Kobe+WAde mesh better then Lebron + Wade

But Team with Gasol + Bynum + Lebron is just too much size

Bosh and Battier couldnt gaurd that

im sure if they faced each other battier isnt gaurding gasol though unless the coach is just stupid

But Prime Kobe and prime Wade is crazyyy

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    easily??? team B has 06 wade and bryant.
    who's stopping the twin towers? I can see Gasol and Bynum averaging 25+ each on 55%+

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re:

Neither team brings out the best characteristics of their star players.

Also, are we talking 2014 Wade, or 2011 Wade?

Bryant hasn't really won anything without a dominant front court, so him dealing with Bosh/Battier as his front court would likely be frustrating. They'd have even worse problems with rebounding than the Big 3 Miami has had the last few years, especially with the way Spoelstra blitzes the pick and roll, and prefers getting back on defense to offensive rebounds.

LeBron works best with floor spacing, and Bynum doesn't really bring that. He needs shooters to space the floor so he LeBron can get in the paint, which is what will be nice with Kevin Love, and why Chris Bosh worked so well. Gasol does have some ability to spread the floor though. It's be interesting to see prime LeBron with a powerful rebounding/post game front court as well. He'd likely have to change his game/weight to be more like Cavs LeBron.

So I think it depends on which version of Wade you're talking about. If it's 2011 Wade, I'll take Kobe. 2013-2014 Wade, I'll take LeBron's team.

Good High School Starter

Default Re:

gasol and bynum are too much for bosh and battier, take out battier and put in anderson or even joel anthony and id take team b, cuz prime kobe and wade are unstoppable

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Neither team brings out the best characteristics of their star players.

Also, are we talking 2014 Wade, or 2011 Wade?

Bryant hasn't really won anything without a dominant front court, so him dealing with Bosh/Battier as his front court would likely be frustrating. They'd have even worse problems with rebounding than the Big 3 Miami has had the last few years, especially with the way Spoelstra blitzes the pick and roll, and prefers getting back on defense to offensive rebounds.

LeBron works best with floor spacing, and Bynum doesn't really bring that. He needs shooters to space the floor so he LeBron can get in the paint, which is what will be nice with Kevin Love, and why Chris Bosh worked so well. Gasol does have some ability to spread the floor though. It's be interesting to see prime LeBron with a powerful rebounding/post game front court as well. He'd likely have to change his game/weight to be more like Cavs LeBron.

So I think it depends on which version of Wade you're talking about. If it's 2011 Wade, I'll take Kobe. 2013-2014 Wade, I'll take LeBron's team.
    excellent post. im talking about 06 kobe + 06 wade-

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    excellent post. im talking about 06 kobe + 06 wade-
    That would be a beast team, no doubt, assuming Wade/Bryant could have the cohesion together. They still might have struggles though because you are talking about a prime Gasol/Bynum front court, which would definitely destroy Bosh/Battier. I still don't see Fisher/Artest being able to pick up enough of a scoring load to compensate for what Bryant/Wade would be putting up, assuming they're both putting up their prime numbers

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re:

Shane Battier guarding Pau Gasol? Come on man. Give me Haslem and Bosh on Team B and then you're talking.

Default Re:

Team A would win simply cause of Ron Artest. His defense is elite probably the best out of the 10 players.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Team A would win simply cause of Ron Artest. His defense is elite probably the best out of the 10 players.
    artest is guarding 06 bryant?

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    That would be a beast team, no doubt, assuming Wade/Bryant could have the cohesion together. They still might have struggles though because you are talking about a prime Gasol/Bynum front court, which would definitely destroy Bosh/Battier. I still don't see Fisher/Artest being able to pick up enough of a scoring load to compensate for what Bryant/Wade would be putting up, assuming they're both putting up their prime numbers
    did you know you are posting 24 posts per day?