Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Name players who will disappear once their athleticism disappears

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    So you're basing your argument off of what "comes up first on youtube"?

Wow. Just wow.

I'm sorry I even started this discussion with you. Just stop typing...please.
    you idiot...are you thick headed? the point was to see how many videos use wade as example of fantastic footwork

Quote Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
    poor footwork.
    One awkward landing doesn't equal poor footwork you buffoon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    if Rose has excellent footwork, why'd he twist his knees?
    I know you can't be this dumb....

One awkward landing doesn't equal poor footwork you buffoon.
    don't know how to control your body with footwork is.

you idiot...are you thick headed? the point was to see how many videos use wade as example of fantastic footwork
    Who cares how many videos are on you-tube?

I just posted a video of him displaying the art of the two-step. Effective footwork that he uses to get to the basket consistently. But I'm sure you didn't watch it b/c you're a dolt.

I watch basketball. I play basketball. I don't need to base my arguments off of how many videos come up on a youtube search.

Banned

Mike Bibby

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    I honestly can't take some of the stupidity on this board, man.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

In my opinion the reason Rose gets injured is because his whole game is based on athleticism. He should conserve his body by setting other players up for 4-5 games in a row. But he just can't. His game is strictly blow past his man make a circus shot or get fouled. Repeat.

Who cares how many videos are on you-tube?

I just posted a video of him displaying the art of the two-step. Effective footwork that he uses to get to the basket consistently. But I'm sure you didn't watch it b/c you're a dolt.

I watch basketball. I play basketball. I don't need to base my arguments off of how many videos come up on a youtube search.
    so you concede to my argument wade isn't used as demonstration videos of excellent footwork...

because he doesn't have fantastic footwork. a jab two step is like the only move.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    In my opinion the reason Rose gets injured is because his whole game is based on athleticism. He should conserve his body by setting other players up for 4-5 games in a row. But he just can't. His game is strictly blow past his man make a circus shot or get fouled. Repeat.
    yea...lack of fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    You're getting trolled, man.

NBA rookie of the year

Upon further review...

Op is a fa99ot..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Yea, none of this is true, at all. He spends the first 3 quarters as facilitator, then uses his athleticism heavily in the 4th. And even then, he doesn't just ram into the lane like Wade did. In case you haven't noticed, he perfected one of the hardest shots in basketball, the Floater.

so you concede to my argument wade isn't used as demonstration videos of excellent footwork...

because he doesn't have fantastic footwork. a jab two step is like the only move.
    How could I concede, when your argument is so mind-numbingly stupid?

You're basing your opinion off of demonstration videos on you-tube.

Congratulations, you don't know basketball. At all.
    Last edited by LoneyROY7; 05-03-2012 at 01:45 AM.