Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LMAO At LeBron Statpadding Up 20 In The 4th

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    So I guess he didn't take over in Game 5 against the Pistons in '07, Game 6 against the Celtics in '12, Game 7 against the Spurs in the Finals, Game 6 of last seasons Finals etc.
    My memory isn't as good as yours. I can't recall specific games from nearly ten years ago.

I can tell you that he choked and didn't step up when his team needed to when he was with cavs. Ok his supporting cast sucked. I give him a pass. But that choke job against the Mavs was epic.

Even when he beat the Spurs he was choking away game 6. Literally giving the game away with horrible turnovers and blowing layups in the fourth. Then ray stepped up.

When he lost to GS he put up great stats but at bad efficiency and he had no pressure. He was supposed to lose. And he did. No kyrie then to give him that alpha presence he needed.

In last years Finals Lebron did NOT set the tempo and there were many times he seemed disinterest. Almost like he wanted to give up. Then Kyrie would score a few big buckets. Maybe someone else gets one. Then all of a sudden Lebron wants to play again.

His confidence wavers from game to game and it's part of his personality.

Just for record I wouldn't argue someone saying he's top 10. He's got that much talent that he can overcome his mental deficiencies. But he's never touching top 5. Not the way he colludes and flops and fades when the going gets tough.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    TBH I dont see anyone accomplishing this in the near future. This is some special kind of achievement

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    If you look at the play by play of each game in last years finals
    This is what you get after doing so...

Last edited by Hey Yo; 11-24-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    My memory isn't as good as yours. I can't recall specific games from nearly ten years ago.

I can tell you that he choked and didn't step up when his team needed to when he was with cavs. Ok his supporting cast sucked. I give him a pass. But that choke job against the Mavs was epic.

Even when he beat the Spurs he was choking away game 6. Literally giving the game away with horrible turnovers and blowing layups in the fourth. Then ray stepped up.

When he lost to GS he put up great stats but at bad efficiency and he had no pressure. He was supposed to lose. And he did. No kyrie then to give him that alpha presence he needed.

In last years Finals Lebron did NOT set the tempo and there were many times he seemed disinterest. Almost like he wanted to give up. Then Kyrie would score a few big buckets. Maybe someone else gets one. Then all of a sudden Lebron wants to play again.

Just for record I wouldn't argue someone saying he's top 10. He's got that much talent that he can overcome his mental deficiencies. But he's never touching top 5. Not the way he colludes and flops and fades when the going gets tough.
    This is why I find it hard to believe that half the guys on here stanning lebron even watch his finals games. Anyone who actually watched the games could see that this was the case. Instead of watching the actual games, they just post images of stats. This isn't some "hidden trait" of lebron that just came to pass during last years finals. It's been going on for quite some time now. Oh well, just another thing that further seperates MJ from him.

FWIW, I wrote this post after Game 4 of last years Finals

LeBron's mentality is just wildly inconsistent. Dude destroyed the '07 Pistons in Game 5, had the '08 Celtics on the brink dropping 45 points in Game 7, and even when he lost in the '09 ECF he was clutch that series, hitting the game winner in Game 2 and hitting 2 FT's to send Game 4 to OT.

Then on the flip side he was dreadful the last 3 games against the '10 Celtics, then followed that up with the biggest choke in NBA history in the 2011 Finals.

2012 LeBron was just a beast and came up huge for the Heat, down 2-1 against Indy he dropped 40/18/9 in Game 4, had his GOAT level Game 6 against Boston and played well every game in the Finals.

He then underperformed through most of the 2013 Finals before finally coming to life in the 4th quarter of Game 6. Yes, he still needed Allen's 3 to save the season, but he carried the Heat throughout the 4th and was assertive. Then had an incredible performance on the biggest stage possible, Game 7 of the Finals.

He definitely was assertive in last years Finals, but he just flat out didn't come through in the clutch that series. Then last Friday dude was a ghost in the 4th until garbage time. So just for whatever reason, LeBron's always been wildly inconsistent in his approach to crunch time
    So I'm in full agreement that

1. His mentality, aggressiveness and approach his very inconsistent
    2. 2011 is a permanent black mark on his resume

But everything else you said, it just honestly seems like nit picking to me. To question his mentality is one, but to question his mental toughness or performance in the clutch is absurd, especially after the legendary Finals he just had. Dude is arguably the GOAT elimination game player, has 3 FMVP's, and is 2-0 in the most pressure packed game in the sport, Game 7 of the Finals, dropping 37/12 with the dagger jumper in 2013, and a triple double with the humongous block in 2016

Stay Salty. You Stupid Son of a Bitch. Go F*ck yourself. You stupid Kobetard who bandwagoned the Warriors in the last 2 NBA Finals.

Lebron > Magic, Kobe, Shaq and the rest of the Lakers Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Stay Salty. You Stupid Son of a Bitch. Go F*ck yourself. You stupid Kobetard who bandwagoned the Warriors in the last 2 NBA Finals.

Lebron > Magic, Kobe, Shaq and the rest of the Lakers Legend.
    Meltdown

Meltdown

你他妈的

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    你他妈的
    Settle down lil fella. You gonna blow a gasket. Just sit back and watch the show. I got some popcorn coming too.

Settle down lil fella. You gonna blow a gasket. Just sit back and watch the show. I got some popcorn coming too.
    Go to the Kitchen, and make me some Burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

rofl savage

Lol, the LeBron haters have nothing left and are FUMING
    people like you love to genuinely forget that he did this very exact thing in like 3 or 4 of those games

games that are out of reach, over.. and he's putting up numbers

Lebron stat padding as usual typical Bron he sure as hell can fill up that stat sheet up.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    people like you love to genuinely forget that he did this very exact thing in like 3 or 4 of those games

games that are out of reach, over.. and he's putting up numbers

Lebron with more Finals MVP. and MVP than your favorite player. Stay Salty you KKK F@ggot.