Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: The difference between Bosh and Garnett

Bosh is a quirky fellow that says and does weird things, but its undeniable he is an elite forward
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah homie.

Unless when you say "Forward" you dont mean forwards....but power forwards. In which case id still say no...but my "Nah" would be shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah homie.

Unless when you say "Forward" you dont mean forwards....but power forwards. In which case id still say no...but my "Nah" would be shorter.
    Then its clear you lack understanding of how good he is. I could write a page long post of facts from watching 90% of his Heat games, but it would only prompt a page long response of eloquent garbage, so I can't be bothered. So I'll just say do some research and prove yourself wrong.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What happened to Garnett when Bosh came back into the Heat team? See those stats dwindle for Garnett?

Bosh was a champion this season, Garnett wasn't. That's the difference.
    Heat might've swept through the playoffs if they had KG instead of Bosh.

Its funny at one point we thought Bosh/Amare were going to be the new great PFs after Duncan/KG/Dirk. Funny thing is they are still better then them with the exception of Bosh being better then Duncan.

The Heat arent a team anyone gets to use "I watch their games" about. Everyone watches the Heat. heavily. And you being a heat fan...if anything...makes you feeling hes an elite forward mean even less.

When there is a clear level of forward above you on your own team...you arent elite.

Chris Bosh has never done anything of note for a player considered a star. Winning a ring by playing worse than Vin Baker doesnt make you an elite forward. It means you are on a team with people a lot better than you.

The Heat arent a team anyone gets to use "I watch their games" about. Everyone watches the Heat. heavily. And you being a heat fan...if anything...makes you feeling hes an elite forward mean even less.

When there is a clear level of forward above you on your own team...you arent elite.

Chris Bosh has never done anything of note for a player considered a star. Winning a ring by playing worse than Vin Baker doesnt make you an elite forward. It means you are on a team with people a lot better than you.
    to be fair, any forward out on the Heat would be a clear level worst than Lebron. By that standard there is only one elite forward. Nothing wrong with conclusion in my book though.

Yeah you cant say you watch x amount of Heat games. We pretty much all do.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Yup.

Funny how a 35/36 year old KG in the 2nd half of the season into the Playoffs > Prime Chris Bosh. The Celtics get significantly worse last season on both ends if you swap Bosh for Garnett, whereas the Heat would get better.

Yea...counting playoffs they are on 50 times a year....and I have league pass...online and on my phone? Nobody missed the heat...nobody.

And if you take elite forwards past lebron...Bosh still isnt on the list. You are the 3rd best forward in one playoff series...you arent elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5

Game 5 was one of KG's best games in the series and Bosh played.
    He played 14 minutes off the bench. When he started getting his regular minutes in game 6 and 7, Garnett went missing.
    Last edited by plowking; 09-26-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Raptor fans were telling me he was better than Dirk......
    Wasn't me. Then again, I wasn't on ISH yet.

And no, he never was better than Dirk when they were in their primes, it's a shame some Raptor fans were thinking that.

LOL at Bosh being worse than Garnett.
    Bosh has significantly changed his game to fit in with this Heat team, and he does wonders for us.
    For all this talk of Garnett being a 'power' forward, he does the same shit every time. 15 foot turnarounds all game. Putting the 'power' into power forward ay?

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

He played 14 minutes of the bench. When he started getting his regular minutes in game 6 and 7, Garnett went missing.
    GM 6: KG - 12/5 43% in 31 mins
    Bosh - 7/6 38% in 28 mins

GM 7: KG 14/7 50% in 35 mins
    Bosh - 19/8 80% in 31 mins

KG also outplayed Bosh in Game 6 and had a decent Game 7 where Bosh had his best shooting performance of the Playoffs.
    Last edited by Kevin_Garnett_5; 09-26-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

LOL at Bosh being worse than Garnett.
    Bosh has significantly changed his game to fit in with this Heat team, and he does wonders for us.
    For all this talk of Garnett being a 'power' forward, he does the same shit every time. 15 foot turnarounds all game. Putting the 'power' into power forward ay?
    He anchored the number 1 rated defense in the league last season at the age of 36.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
    GM 6: KG - 12/5 43% in 31 mins
    Bosh - 7/6 38% in 28 mins

GM 7: KG 14/7 50% in 35 mins
    Bosh - 19/8 80% in 31 mins

KG also outplayed Bosh in Game 6 and had a decent Game 7 where Bosh had his best shooting performance of the Playoffs.
    I'm not talking about outplaying. I didn't expect Bosh to outplay anyone coming back from an injury. Yet he shut out Garnett. He went missing.
    For all the talk that Bosh has got during his career about Garnett getting to him and really bothering him, its funny people don't look at how many problems Bosh has caused for Garnett over his career. Always plays him well.

Bosh is better than Garnett, and has been for the last 2 or 3 years.

Bosh is a clutch mofo and has the heart of a champion. Love this guy, easiest nba player to root for