Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You go to Rucker Parker to play in a 2 vs 2 tournament for $100,000 who do you bring?

Any player from any era pick one.I got Durant how bout you?

Default Re: You go to Rucker Parker to play in a 2 vs 2 tournament for $100,000 who do you bring?

Shaq

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: You go to Rucker Parker to play in a 2 vs 2 tournament for $100,000 who do you bring?

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Any player from any era pick one.I got Durant how bout you?
    Kobe so he scores every point and never passes me the ball and I can eat my lunch on court at the half court line.

I would chose LeBron but I wouldn't want to bail him out with those corner 3s

Dunking on everybody in the park

PJ Tucker

Too easy, any era? ok, I'm bringing 1st three peat MJ. Instant money.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Bird

My friend Greg

Learning to shoot layups

Durant

Hasheem Thabeet

Love Live Life

Melo or Lebron. Both physical and need the refs

Any player any era? There are a number of NBA players who, even against good Rucker Park ballers, could probably almost win by themselves -- Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Durant, Bird, Magic, and semi-dominant big man who you can just throw the ball down to on the block and let him score every time. If you're just a fairly competent basketball player, and can take any player in NBA history with you, it should be a fairly easy $100,000 I would think. I'm aware there's some really good streetballers, but still, there no where near the level of any all-time great NBA player; or even "just" a really good or middling NBA player. Hell, I'm sure even the best of the best are still a tier or two below the worst NBA players. Of course if you a journeyman 12th man you'd need to be pretty decent yourself, because then it couldn't essentially be 1v2 and you get away with it; you'd actually have to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Any player any era? There are a number of NBA players who, even against good Rucker Park ballers, could probably almost win by themselves -- Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Durant, Bird, Magic, and semi-dominant big man who you can just throw the ball down to on the block and let him score every time. If you're just a fairly competent basketball player, and can take any player in NBA history with you, it should be a fairly easy $100,000 I would think. I'm aware there's some really good streetballers, but still, there no where near the level of any all-time great NBA player; or even "just" a really good or middling NBA player. Hell, I'm sure even the best of the best are still a tier or two below the worst NBA players. Of course if you a journeyman 12th man you'd need to be pretty decent yourself, because then it couldn't essentially be 1v2 and you get away with it; you'd actually have to contribute.
    has never played basketball before in his life ^

Banned

swaggy p no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    has never played basketball before in his life ^

You're clueless, then.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

probably jason kidd, i want someone to throw me alley hoops