Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I can't forgive Lebron for 2011, 2013, and 2014

The man leads his team to a 27 game win streak on the back of a historic regular season where he was the MVP and DPOY runner up, leads his team back from the abyss in game 6 with 16 points in the 4th quarter with Wade & Bosh on the bench, finishes with 30 point triple double that game logging 50 mins (no rest in 4th qtr and OT) and great defense on Parker, and then produces one of the greatest game 7 finals in history winning FMVP.

And that shit is unforgivable...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    2011 WAS the only year you could even blame him. 2013 he had 27 game win streak, was mvp and super clutch game 7. Idiots like you need to realize, ALLEN MADE 1 SHOT! Stop acting like he was the FMvp. 2014 he cramped up. It happens, blame the spurs for not putting the AC on, fvking fake champions. No one in league history would have won with that cast on the floor with him. Don't forget his great performance in game 2.

Budadii...
    2011 he choked
    2012 talk about free rings cause of refs
    2013 27 game streak he lost to a bulls team without d rose and noah
    2013 allen shot was the only shot people remember from the series that mattered
    2014 cramp or no cramp they lost by 14+ points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    In 21 out of the 24 years since 1991, the team leader in shot attempts (#1 option) on the Finals-winning team took more than 25.56% of the team's shots - which means that the load Lebron took on in 2014 Finals (25.56% of his team's shots) was not a large load, and the notion that he couldn't have done more, or that no one else would have done more, is wrong - 21 out of the last 24 did more.

A bigger load from Lebron wasn't just feasible, it was necessary.. The Heat had the worst offense of any Spurs opponent (lowest ppg.. biggest differential to Spurs in Ortg) and frequently couldn't answer after the Spurs converted - this contributed to the Spurs momentum as much as the Heat's bad defense did.. *A bad offense makes the opponent's offense better, just like a bad defense does.

Despite it being both feasible and necessary, Lebron opted to continue his high efficiency, low-shot-attempt style like a fat cat on Wallstreet, hoarding his FG% and low-risk load like profits during an economic meltdown - but this approach failed to disrupt the Spurs defense or attract sufficient defensive attention to free up his teammates.

Since when does a guy that didn't pass (turnovers equaled his assists) or play defense (blew his assignment on the Finals MVP) or take on a large load (4th smallest in 24 years) - so he basically just GOT HIS in a blowout loss - get to walk away without any blame?...

Only Lebron.. and only in this day and age where it makes all the monetary sense in the world to keep comparing this guy to the real goat, whose physical and skill superiority is now more clear than ever.. It makes sense why Lebron would need to jump ship every few years to keep up the pace.
    Or you could've just looked at how his teammates performed. Miami's starting center averaged 5 rebounds a game. Starting SG and PG sucked ass. The bench was horrible as well. It's not that hard to understand if you actually watched the games. Miami flat out sucked ass in the Finals. LeBron averaging 40 PPG on 40% wouldn't have helped with anything either (considering the starting C is averaging 5 RPG).

@OP, You mention Kobe? Did you forget the '00 and '04 Finals? Or the legendary 6/24 performance in '10...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    this is a dumbass post and you know it. Pop is a genius that triple teamed lebron away from his best sweet spots. No one, not even mj would be able to fend off 3 defensive beasts in that game.
    If Lebron doesn't cramp up and checkout the game, Miami (who was up by 8 after Bosh's 4 point play) goes up 0-2 headed back to Miami, and who knows how the series turns out.

In any case, I don't care that he lost the series. It's the way in which he lost. He checked out 2 games in that series.

Plus, I already gave him a pass for 2007. You want me to give him yet ANOTHER PASS? And you want me to put him in the top 10? top 15? Sorry, I can't do it.

Even a guy like Dirk has won a title with role players. Right now, I have Dirk ahead of Lebron until Lebron wins a title without a superteam.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    In 21 out of the 24 years since 1991, the team leader in shot attempts (#1 option) on the Finals-winning team took more than 25.56% of the team's shots - which means that the load Lebron took on in 2014 Finals (25.56% of his team's shots) was not a large load, and the notion that he couldn't have done more, or that no one else would have done more, is wrong - 21 out of the last 24 did more.

A bigger load from Lebron wasn't just feasible, it was necessary.. The Heat had the worst offense of any Spurs opponent (lowest ppg.. biggest differential to Spurs in Ortg) and frequently couldn't answer after the Spurs converted - this contributed to the Spurs momentum as much as the Heat's bad defense did.. *A bad offense makes the opponent's offense better, just like a bad defense does.

Despite it being both feasible and necessary, Lebron opted to continue his high efficiency, low-shot-attempt style like a fat cat on Wallstreet, hoarding his FG% and low-risk load like profits during an economic meltdown - but this approach failed to disrupt the Spurs defense or attract sufficient defensive attention to free up his teammates.

Since when does a guy that didn't pass (turnovers equaled his assists) or play defense (blew his assignment on the Finals MVP) or take on a large load (4th smallest in 24 years) - so he basically just GOT HIS in a blowout loss - get to walk away without any blame?...

Only Lebron.. and only in this day and age where it makes all the monetary sense in the world to keep comparing this guy to the real goat, whose physical and skill superiority is now more clear than ever.. It makes sense why Lebron would need to jump ship every few years to keep up the pace.
    yup.. he was trying to make his line nice to absolve himself of blame when he saw a lot of trouble coming his way. Instead of rallying his guys in the face of adversity he kept quiet, got his numbers, and dipped to cleveland as miami's supporting cast could no longer serve his legacy properly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Or you could've just looked at how his teammates performed. Miami's starting center averaged 5 rebounds a game. Starting SG and PG sucked ass. The bench was horrible as well. It's not that hard to understand if you actually watched the games. Miami flat out sucked ass in the Finals. LeBron averaging 40 PPG on 40% wouldn't have helped with anything either (considering the starting C is averaging 5 RPG).

@OP, You mention Kobe? Did you forget the '00 and '04 Finals? Or the legendary 6/24 performance in '10...
    I agree with you. I will also add in those years post-Shaq 2004-2006, where he missed the playoffs and lost in the first round.

But he still won two titles as an alpha. And before you guys say he had Gasol, isn't Kobe entitled to at least one half-way above average sidekick in Gasol? Gasol was a top 20 player at best in his prime...

Quote Originally Posted by onhcetum
    I agree with you. I will also add in those years post-Shaq 2004-2006, where he missed the playoffs and lost in the first round.

But he still won two titles as an alpha. And before you guys say he had Gasol, isn't Kobe entitled to at least one half-way above average sidekick in Gasol? Gasol was a top 20 player at best in his prime...
    LeBron won 2 titles as the "alpha" as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You can't forgive him?...what are you his ****ing side piece? This thread is just pathetic.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Why is the word alpha in inverted comma?

Afraid to admit the truth?

Fkin' pos Heat fan ungrateful.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

If Lebron doesn't cramp up and checkout the game, Miami (who was up by 8 after Bosh's 4 point play) goes up 0-2 headed back to Miami, and who knows how the series turns out.

In any case, I don't care that he lost the series. It's the way in which he lost. He checked out 2 games in that series.

Plus, I already gave him a pass for 2007. You want me to give him yet ANOTHER PASS? And you want me to put him in the top 10? top 15? Sorry, I can't do it.

Even a guy like Dirk has won a title with role players. Right now, I have Dirk ahead of Lebron until Lebron wins a title without a superteam.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    2011 he choked
    2012 talk about free rings cause of refs
    2013 27 game streak he lost to a bulls team without d rose and noah
    2013 allen shot was the only shot people remember from the series that mattered
    2014 cramp or no cramp they lost by 14+ points a game.
    Most of these are stupid @ss reasons. Losing to the bulls in the regular season leaves a terrible mark on his year? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Why is the word alpha in inverted comma?

Afraid to admit the truth?

Fkin' pos Heat fan ungrateful.
    Because that word gets thrown around a lot and has basically lost its meaning, you stupid shit. In case you can't read, I'm defending LeBron in this thread. Also, your dumbass reminds me of that budai dude.

Banned

With his superstar friends... which he now left after they turned 30... for two more superstars in Kevin Love and Kyrie... both players coming off career seasons are 26 and 22 respectively... both with major endorsements, commercials, and shoe deals... BIG TIME...

He has ZERO rings the way Kobe, Duncan, and Dirk did it. I will throw in Magic and Bird too. Guys like McHale, Parish, Danny Anige, Rambis, and Worthy are overly glorified role players on title teams. Not of them are perennial All-NBA First or Second team, much less MVP candidates...

Forgive Lebron? lol, some random nobody like yourself.

Wade and Bosh were not Superstars in 2013. Get over it and stop being a retard. Obviously you lack objectivity, there is no point in even debating with you. Have fun not forgiving Lebron.

With his superstar friends... which he now left after they turned 30... for two more superstars in Kevin Love and Kyrie... both players coming off career seasons are 26 and 22 respectively... both with major endorsements, commercials, and shoe deals... BIG TIME...
    Wade and Bosh were bad in '13 and '14 in the Playoffs. Bosh basically missed half of the '12 Playoffs and Wade was injured as well. The Cav's team won like 30 games last season. Lets not act like they were an amazing team. Love to the Cavs wasn't even official until a few days ago.

Endorsements and commercials?

He has ZERO rings the way Kobe, Duncan, and Dirk did it. I will throw in Magic and Bird too. Guys like McHale, Parish, Danny Anige, Rambis, and Worthy are overly glorified role players on title teams. Not of them are perennial All-NBA First or Second team, much less MVP candidates...
    Wait. NVM, you're an idiot. Should've read your entire post before replying.