Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: My Respect for Kobe has Grown Recently

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    What happened to the Lakers owning the league when they got Dwight and it was Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Kobe and Artest?

Now I'm going to say this once, and that's it. I know you think it's clever and "ooh I'm gonna burn Knoe Itawl" to keep posting this shyt every time you see my name, even if it has nothing to do with the subject at hand but all I have to do is slap you on ignore (like I do with everyone else who does, it since I addressed all of that years ago).

See, if you really cared about "exposing" people, then you'd constantly post quotes from your fellow stans when LA first got Dwight over and over again when they post. But you don't, which we both know why.

So either you're going to cut the nonsense, or you get put on ignore with the rest. Doesn't really mater to me, but I can not post for WEEKS and as soon as you see one of my posts you immediately swoop in with the same garbage. You stans are like mosquitoes or something. Damn, stop sucking this dudes' nuts already. Do you get like a notification when I post or something? You hone in like a Kobe Dyckriding Missile.
    How is it not related to the subject? At the time, you didn't think the Lakers getting Pau was a big deal, but now you hype it up like the move of the century because Kobe led his team to 3 Finals appearances and 2 titles, much to your dismay. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Love Live Life

I respect that you can sit back and give a player you don't like props. I haven't seen too many people on this forum do that.

I'm in the same boat as OP. I still hate his guts like any good non-Lakers fan should, but I have a lot more respect for him than I used to.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    *Kobe says something nice about Wiggins saying Cavs ****ed up*

3 days later...

*Jizzo makes thread about his respect for Kobe*

dude has been sweating Wiggins and even that scub, Anthony Bennett Dude is salty as hell right now

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    What happened to the Lakers owning the league when they got Dwight and it was Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Kobe and Artest?

Now I'm going to say this once, and that's it. I know you think it's clever and "ooh I'm gonna burn Knoe Itawl" to keep posting this shyt every time you see my name, even if it has nothing to do with the subject at hand but all I have to do is slap you on ignore (like I do with everyone else who does, it since I addressed all of that years ago).

See, if you really cared about "exposing" people, then you'd constantly post quotes from your fellow stans when LA first got Dwight over and over again when they post. But you don't, which we both know why.

So either you're going to cut the nonsense, or you get put on ignore with the rest. Doesn't really mater to me, but I can not post for WEEKS and as soon as you see one of my posts you immediately swoop in with the same garbage. You stans are like mosquitoes or something. Damn, stop sucking this dudes' nuts already. Do you get like a notification when I post or something? You hone in like a Kobe Dyckriding Missile.